(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

islam makhachev is awesome

ezgif.com-resize-33.gif

Owen Roddy and Coach Kavanaugh are lucky they didn't get attacked too. They all went straight for Danis!
I don't think it was luck. Khabib literally went over them to get to the target of his rage. Danis made himself part of the rivalry by running his mouth. Conor at least said the things he said knowing he'd be in the cage with Khabib.

Danis ran his mouth thinking he'd never have to answer to it. The Dagestani Death Squad had other ideas.

Islam is a legit contender. I'd hate to see him get banned.

anyone else find it suspicious that khabibs team were spread out around the ring and Khabib only rushes to attack once Dillon has been harrassed by Magomedov?

they planned this shit

Glad he got a good lick on him. In a free for all there are no sucker punches

Respect for Khabib for putting on an ass whooping and a show, but these guys are bitches for punching someone in the back of the head.

It's not a sucker punch when you are insulting a guy, you see him running at you, and he fly kicks you while you stand gawping.

A sucker punch comes from behind when you aren't looking. So Conor threw the first sucker punch.

who doesnt like seeing douchebags get beat up?

lol love the bye felicia. If they don't ban these guys no-one in the UFC is gonna feel safe going against them

yeah they will. as long as you don't disparage their entire race/religion/country/family or say you would've killed them in the streets i'm sure everything will be ok.

i mean, everything has been ok up until the Conor fight right? it's not like that was the only time they could've done this. they could've done this shit to anybody but they only did it to Conor. I WONDER WHY???

lol love the bye felicia. If they don't ban these guys no-one in the UFC is gonna feel safe going against them
American cuck detected. Now go run along and change your kid's diaper...lol Seriously, why do you guys even get married? You do your work and your wife's work. All you are good for is talking tough. When you must fight you end up cowering and crying.

Back