Pics and Multimedia

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
So we can't post new threads in that sub?

I just found the single great walk-ff KO I have seen, and wanted to share it. Not sure what sub is appropriate.

It's been closed down. There's a thread stickied in there somewhat explaining it.

You can post a thread like that in either MMA section.

It's been closed down. There's a thread stickied in there somewhat explaining it.

You can post a thread like that in either MMA section.
S'up, D. Will the MMA P&MM headstone remain under Fight Discussion or relocated to OTHERS > Archives etc. at some point?

I dig the newer Fighter Q&A forum but would think MMA P&MM would look better merged into General Disc > P&MM as a locked subforum, or just archived. The cleaner the front page the better for visitors and dawgs alike.

S'up, D. Will the MMA P&MM headstone remain under Fight Discussion or relocated to OTHERS > Archives etc. at some point?

I dig the newer Fighter Q&A forum but would think MMA P&MM would look better merged into General Disc > P&MM as a locked subforum, or just archived. The cleaner the front page the better for visitors and dawgs alike.
<mma4> Perhaps.

MMA P&M is gone

It was a rarely visited sub-forum which in which the content would be better suited for the fight discussion where it would garner more views.

How do I post a picture from photo bucket? @Tachy @Drake @Lethal
Use the direct URL, and paste in inside of these brackets:

[IMG*][/IMG*]

(without the asterisks)

Use the direct URL, and paste in inside of these brackets:

[IMG*][/IMG*]

(without the asterisks)

I'll use that if I'm on mobile, I figured it out on my laptop all alone since you guys decided to abandon me in my time of need!

But look what I can do!

MichaelErinChampagne_zpsc889b9f2.gif

I'll use that if I'm on mobile, I figured it out on my laptop all alone since you guys decided to abandon me in my time of need!

But look what I can do!

MichaelErinChampagne_zpsc889b9f2.gif
giphy.gif

If you're on mobile use the forum emojis though. Tons of quick access gif reactions

Back