Pick up lines you've used before you realized Hi im "" was the most effective?

Me in the 90's Santa Monica

Me "did it hurt bay?"

Exotic model/unknown actress "excuse me?" " did what hurt?!?!?"

Me. "when you fell from heaven cuz u my earth angel"

Hours later 2 live crew blaring in my apartment while model is face down ass up....man I miss being single

Last edited:
If we were squirrels, would you let me bust my nut it your hole?

Are you from Tennessee?

If answer is no, then you reply with:

Because your the only 10 I see!

Hi Girl do you like fruit?

Well, suck my cock then, it's a peach.

I just use the tried and true Andy Signore classics.

"Hi, you know if I had a picture of you in your underwear I would totally masturbate to it. I could masturbate while you were in the room too you know. Am I freaking you out? LOL, I didn't mean to. But I really would jerk it to your pictures you know. Just kidding, but not really. LOL. So what do you say?"

<36>

Pick up line only works on girls that you don't need pick up lines to pick up.

"Are you sitting on the F4 button, cuz dat ass is refreshing"

I ask her what her interests are, who you be with, things that make you smile, what numbas can i dial, you gonna be here for a while? i'll call my crew, you can call your crew and we can rendezvous at the bar around 2

My one friend constantly used:
"Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice."

This is when he wasn't using one he stole from me:
"Eric Stratton, rush chairman. Damn glad to meet ya."

Another friend met his wife with part of this:

My college roommate would flip a coin and one choice was always "Could you hold my beer? I gotta take shit."

One of my personal faves from a pick up line contest was:
"Girl, you remind me of my big toe...
Because I'm going to scream and moan when I bang you on my coffee table in the middle of the night."

"I post on Sherdog.."

I Usually say something rude or negative in a joking manner and then walk away if it’s a party or social gathering. If I caught their attention they’ll usually wanna talk later which is when I swoop in for a date or number.

If it’s a bar or club I just mention something going on and strike up a conversation. Don’t think I’ve ever used pick up lines

Damn girl, are you a clippy thread? Because I can't stop watching the train wreck.

Your ass is like the opposite of a Scyther thread. Round.
If you play your cards right, I Mayberry my head between them legs tonight, girl.
<Gordonhat>

Back