Pick up lines you've used before you realized Hi im "" was the most effective?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey girl,
I likes your smile. I bet if you let me take you out you'd like mine too.
Hey, do you know the time? Because mine has stopped the moment I met you.

“Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I want to tap that ass.”

Is that a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see myself in your pants

Hey girl,
I likes your smile. I bet if you let me take you out you'd like mine too.
Hey, do you know the time? Because mine has stopped the moment I met you.

Brutal.

See, due to society and mainstream narrative, people have this delusion about what a pickup line is. its not some fancy line you say and suddenly she starts sucking your dick. A pickup line is just a simple icebreaker breaching the barrier between being strangers and not strangers.

Don't I know you from somewhere is a personal favorite. talking to women like 1) I already know them and 2) most importantly, already fucked them goes a long way. Any awkwardness is on them.

I've said it a million times.

"Hi" is by far the best pickup line of them all.

do you have a hammer so i can break the ice?

I just use the tried and true Andy Signore classics.

"Hi, you know if I had a picture of you in your underwear I would totally masturbate to it. I could masturbate while you were in the room too you know. Am I freaking you out? LOL, I didn't mean to. But I really would jerk it to your pictures you know. Just kidding, but not really. LOL. So what do you say?"

fancy a fuck? no,well do you mind lying down while i have one?

Patrice O'Neal's way is a much funnier way to start. Insult them and then when they get mad or look mad, laugh and say you're just fucking around.

I don't mean "negging", I mean a straight up insult. It's the complete opposite of what they expect when you walk up to them

Last edited:
Hi, do you like stuff?

Been together since 2001.

Also, "hi" isn't a pickup/icebreaker line. What you say after "hi" is the pickup/icebreaker line.

with wet hands

Can you help me get my penny out of the toilet

I've refined it to "Whoever the last dude was, I'll put up with less."
It's actually worked twice.

Out of a couple dozen tries

I always use "Wanna make out." Works most of the time.

Patrice O'Neal's way is a much funnier way to start. Insult them and then when they get mad or look mad, laugh and say you're just fucking around.

I don't mean "negging", I mean a straight up insult. It's the complete opposite of what they expect when you walk up to them

Patrice O'Neal was also a social samurai. Telling these dorks to try this shit he could pull off with women is like telling people they'll be good at standup comedy because he was. Not likely.

Patrice O'Neal was also a social samurai. Telling these dorks to try this shit he could pull off with women is like telling people they'll be good at standup comedy because he was. Not likely.
His stuff wasn't THAT revolutionary. He used to have a radio show where guys would call in and some would tell him how his stuff worked.

His stuff wasn't THAT revolutionary. He used to have a radio show where guys would call in and some would tell him how his stuff worked.

I wouldn't call it revolutionary at all, just a good popularizer of things guys had been doing since the stone age. But there's a considerable amount of 'me' work you gotta do to have the confidence and sincerely I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude he had to talk to anybody the way he did, not just women.

Back