(Pic) The Mauler is 14 year old kid

Anyone else notice the guy at the bottom right looks like a dude in his mid 30's? Facial hair and everything

Was assuming someone would've creeped and found an Instagram or FB with CURRENT pics of those girls this far into the thread.

I don't know who Jim Cozad is, but I definitely noticed the girl. I wasn't sure I wanted to say anything given how young they all are though haha.

That's cuz you are a noob, The Jim Cozad thread is one of the greatest sherdog threads Eva.

the creativity of swedish people's surname is amazing

and not only that but you dont need to put in your surname the name of your father in every swedish children

Guy on the bottom right tryin to keep his thoughts from pouring out his eyes.

the creativity of swedish people's surname is amazing

and not only that but you dont need to put in your surname the name of your father in every swedish children

Eh its an old thing. Poor people, "plebs", farmers etc never had surnames back in the day like noble houses did. There was never any need for a legal surname either before modern times. You identified by who was your father or where you were from. Don't ask me when, but eventually people just kept sticking to one "son-name" for legal matters and never changed it.

So someone named Gustafsson might not have had a male ancestor named Gustaf for 6-7 generations.

The other type of surname is a botanical one like ending with berg (mountain) str

Eh its an old thing..

AFAIK, only Iceland does that nowadays.

310px-Icelandic_Patronyms.svg.png

Back