(Pic) The Mauler is 14 year old kid

Alex.jpg

Such a boyish face :D

He really doesn't look like a guy that would whoop your ass, lol.

Only maybe 2 or 3 people on that list have a last name ending in son. Coincidence?

Neither does Dillashaw.

Dillashaw looks like the type of guy who would have been a little shit disturber in school, I only say that because I know somebody that looks like him and they were an asshole.

not one mention for the cutie in the first row? I was thinking possible Jim Cozad fame

dude below him is fuckin toasted

Gus is the Gos (a pimp) of MMA. Proof...

Dude. Please don't take offense, but...

A few more posts in this thread directly referencing your fondness for, or including an image of Ryan Gosling - maaay require a "no homo". I mean. Not like it's a bad thing. We all have our things.

Dude. Please don't take offense, but...

A few more posts in this thread directly referencing your fondness for, or including an image of Ryan Gosling - maaay require a "no homo". I mean. Not like it's a bad thing. We all have our things.

I noticed that when he was younger he looked a bit like him. Then, I actually found a pic of them both grown up that they resemble each other. Yes, that's SO romo! Based on your reaction you seem homophobic. Did you have a bad experience before? Don't ask don't tell I guess (excluding my asking just now).

Damn son

*Could probably be a name up there

Back