Pic.: Rockhold still got it...

Height matters.If Luke were 5'8 He'd be a regular joe.

Are some of you guys actually saying that girl is fat? From what I can see, she looks how a woman should ideally be built.

At least he has got good taste. She is built like a real woman.

{<redford}
#hespect

Nah son, you got it all backwards. Men, with actual cocks, made for fucking, having kids, plugging the asshole, clearing throat deposits, like WOMEN, who dont look like, little boys. No tits, no ass, no legs, no hips, fuck that noise. So get your shit straight homie, we arent celebrating fatties, we just have no love for them translucent heroine hoes you love! Good luck with them hoes, gotta small size thong shit still slips off. A-cup havin ass hoes. No iron in their diet ass, fallin over, complainin ass hoes. Brittle nail, split ends, no cuticle having ass hoes. Put a chain on that neck bitch libel to fall over ass hoes. Cant walk shoes to heavy ass hoes. Dog fetchin ass, buried in the yard ass hoes!

Optimal build, looks much thiccer than Demi Lovato!

Good going Rockhard!

Height matters.If Luke were 5'8 He'd be a regular joe.

Even at a mere 5'8" he would not be an average joe with those looks.

Hopefully he will take good care of his hairline as he is getting older.

Nah son, you got it all backwards. Men, with actual cocks, made for fucking, having kids, plugging the asshole, clearing throat deposits, like WOMEN, who dont look like, little boys. No tits, no ass, no legs, no hips, fuck that noise. So get your shit straight homie, we arent celebrating fatties, we just have no love for them translucent heroine hoes you love! Good luck with them hoes, gotta small size thong shit still slips off. A-cup havin ass hoes. No iron in their diet ass, fallin over, complainin ass hoes. Brittle nail, split ends, no cuticle having ass hoes. Put a chain on that neck bitch libel to fall over ass hoes. Cant walk shoes to heavy ass hoes. Dog fetchin ass, buried in the yard ass hoes!

Are you of African American descent ?

Is that Mark Hunt? I honestly can't tell.

ARB17_BSB_BLT_silo_highres.jpg

From some of the replies in this thread, this needs it own discussion on if guys don't find that womans build attractive. I don't understand

Yeah, id hope so... I love Fedor, man! Shogun, followed by BJ and Fedor... 3 best ever. That first Fedor fight against Big Nog... Unreal performance and GnP... He was the best.
Same thing with Shogun, people on here always talk smack saying he is only thirty something and so and so fighter is the same age and still competing....

Shogun has been fighting pro level competition since he was in his teens and has had multiple surgeries and setbacks.

In fight years, Shogun and Fedor are like 50 and 57.

Back