Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey

njqueer.jpg

this thread is way better than nos's its been on collegehumor and fark already

loot-gotti.jpg

I can't belive this shit is real. Someone must have found that myspace, and put the pictures up, and is now feeding the fire laughing their assess off. If so, good on you.
I just can't believe that these guys are this gay AND this dumb, its flabbergasting.

Superbeast said:
1. You don't even know hard Europeans smoke. We got the Dam as a resource, recognise, bitch, I've probably smoked enough hardcore Holland weed to kill a village, ditto any European forumite. You're shitty elaborate bongs smooth out the smoke but kill the potency, most cannaseurs know that. All you have prioven is you prefer to smoke two pipes instead of one.

2. Your abs are piss poor, take tips from your :eek::eek::eek: friend instead.

3.Your bitch is second class, I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick bought second hand from an AIDS patient in Namibia for a buck fifty.
i like your disses, but its a freaking beer bong man.... I smoke dope too, but you should really see the funnel there.

whos goin to be the one to make a website dedicated to the Photochopped pictures of these clowns?

Or just find the best ones and repost them somewhere

either way, its hard to search through 47 pages, and its only goin to get worse (it was like 22 when i saw this last night)

can someone please make an o rly out of one of these fuckers?

Yeah... it is a beer bong.

So attractive to see a man sucking on a tube shoved in his mouth. :rolleyes:

I'm amused that he doesn't even try to defend himself anymore. He jsut posts more pictures for us to tear apart and laugh it.

Honestly, I would love to think that this is all just a joke, but I know firsthand that people this idiotic exist...

And as for emo kids... at least they're cute. All wallowing in their misery. I like to pat them on the head and say 'Cheer up, emo kid.' And then they cry. Big black emo tears.

Emo doesn't annoy me a fraction as much as this 'macho' crap does, but maybe that's just because I like the superficial 'look' of emo, with the dark hair, piercings and tattoos, though I still can't stand all the 'drama' those poor suburban kiddies have to deal with.

I just don't get guys who think that having muscles makes them a good fighter. Muscles don't mean much at all. One of the first things you learn is that technique is the most important aspect of fighting. Technique and speed. Strength is last, at least I was always taught. My master wasn't much taller than I am, maybe 5'6", and he certainly didn't look "buff", but he could still beat the shit out of any guy in our class, including my uncle who's a police officer who weight trains all the time.

Having big muscles doesn't mean shit (and I personally find it highly unnatractive) except that you spend waaaay too much time being hot and sweaty around other guys.

we gotta keep this going... get to 100 pages, this is freaking priceless... more photoshop guys cmon.

Might as well start this up...

Hello from www.cycleforums.com.

Ugggg... Jersey - Still waiting for that state to crack off into the ocean so I can have beach front property here in PA.

I think these cats thought UFC stood for Ultimate :eek::eek::eek: Contest... wrong board fellas.

Hey Tippman - is that you w/ the BoonDocks Saints Avi? This is Chris_y2k_r1.

Thanks for the laugh!

MarlboroMan said:
ok all u haters who say I am a gotti wannabe this is for u

NOGOTTI.jpg

and yes my last name is reallly hotti.

keep talkign shit all of u, my boys will show u wahts up

358537886_l.jpg

Wow.....I think a couple pole-sliders need to get heel-hooked STAT.

veknyc1 said:
can someone please make an o rly out of one of these fuckers?

Done and done.

guidorly.jpg

Not that great, but... yeah.

Let me tell you, it was not fun to look at his face for the 5 minutes it took to make that.

:<

Back