Pic of Jon Jones without Steroids

Wishful thinking at it's finest.

What is?

Saying he was on steroids when he popped for the second time?

Or assuming a guy who has no knockout power got a TKO in a fight that he popped for steroids, but the roids did not help him?

What is?

Saying he was on steroids when he popped for the second time?

Or assuming a guy who has no knockout power got a TKO in a fight that he popped for steroids, but the roids did not help him?

It also helps when your opponent sticks his chin out and ducks into it.

Probably still on steroids.
afd.gif

There's no way a life long T using millionaire is going to stop cold turkey, grow bitch tits and go thru mood swings galore because he got busted for a tainted batch of synthetic testosterone that had trace tbol in it. Roids are just as addictive as dope, both mentally and physically, and there is no way Jones is stopping. He might be dosing down but you can rest assured he will continue microdosing, and will even likely be spending more money to prevent this current snafu from happening again.

Jones always looks baked when he's getting impromptu photos taken of him.

digging on Twitter he responded "Man I hate this scar, I fell off my scooter about a week ago, healing mad slow"
Just embarrassed she wasn't able to defend the push kicks to the knee in sparring with Jones. She knows it's her own fault her patella got pushed in. Big time
hqdefault.jpg

I feel like I'm having a serious all-black-guys-look-the-same moment here..
Is that really Jon Jones?
Would not have recognized.

Same here. I keep taking that pic and comparing with all the images I can find and even then I feel that his height is wrong, eyebrows wrong, etc. I know that having a beard versus no beard alone can really change a look, but still.

The height really looks wrong though. I guess that girl could be six feet tall?

He hasn't been tested in 7 months apparently so who's to say he's off steroids?

He kicked DC's head off with one of those legs.
Yeah, well, with the lack of any soft tissue whatsoever, it's like getting hit in the head with a baseball bat, so....

Fucking loser this guy---not the poster guy, the picture guy.

It also helps when your opponent sticks his chin out and ducks into it.
The thing is, steroids help. When Vitor went clean, he still tried his spinning kicks and power shots but the timing was all off. It was like his brain remembered him being able to execute those moves with precision. But his body was unable to perform. Steroids work. Peds work. That's why they use them.

It's sad, because if he didn't screw up so much at life he would have a staff doing his grocery shopping for him.
I think it’s more telling that he is shopping at Target. I didn’t know target was a shopping spot for multimillionaires

Back