Pic of Jon Jones without Steroids

No fighter would ever use PEDs, all the test that come back positive were tainted in the labs. UFC fighters have all always been all natty.

Without steroids? That's an awfully big assumption.

Considering he's under investigation, it would be wise for him to be clean. If you paid attention to Brock in the WWE after he popped, you'll notice the same. If you get popped while under suspension or investigation, it's over.

Lmao. Even though he's not a fighter anymore and won't ever have another fight, the dude has still kept his chicken legs! I don't get that mentality, why would you work out and steadily improve everything but the legs?

Also, lol at that girl's shirt. Oh, the irony. <Lmaoo>

Rocking that gold watch like Nino Brown.

Also, looks like his left shoulder has aidz.

Tyson-Chandler-skinny-legs.jpg

He kicked DC's head off with one of those legs.

what's that on his left shoulder. guy looks like shit wonder what he would look like if he never did PED.

digging on Twitter he responded "Man I hate this scar, I fell off my scooter about a week ago, healing mad slow"

What’s going on here? Tank top/gym shorts with a gold watch? Does jon have some crisco on his shoulder? Did jon oblique kick this poor young lady before the photo? Target? How does it feel to know a teenage girl has thicker legs than you...a grown man? All these questions and no answers....

Damn he looks like a 60 year old version of a nba player.

I feel like I'm having a serious all-black-guys-look-the-same moment here..
Is that really Jon Jones?
Would not have recognized.

Back