Pic: Holloway Towering Over Frankie in Detroit for Media Day

I have a feeling that Frankie will finally get his 145 belt.

I know Holloway is real strong and skilled n shit, but I think Frankie will Yair his ass.

I think that Aldo could have beaten Max as well, but I don't think Aldo has that hunger in him anymore.

He did his best with Frankie 2, but after winning the belt back, and realizing that he'll never get to Conor, ever again, he just deflated.
Pulling for Frankie as always, but Max wrecked Aldo.

The only hope I have is that Aldo was limited due to injuries ie: no leg kicks

If Max fought a hindered Aldo, I give Frankie a better shot, but make no mistake, Max is not a fluke and this is going to be a very tough fight for Edgar

I cant see the pic for some reason, just a big empty space
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3Ni8zNTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvZHJpbmtpbmctYWxjb2hvbC0xNTA2MDMuanBn

Hang in there, bro.

Man I see that pic and all I can think of is Frankie getting in on those legs and scoring TDs

Frankie was taller back in the dayz

Shouldn't have brought Carwin into his camps, height cutting is more risky than weight cutting.

Love Frankie, dude is a legit beast and one of the GOATs but Max could possibly end up being the GOAT and not a the midget GOAT.

Pulling for Frankie as always, but Max wrecked Aldo.

The only hope I have is that Aldo was limited due to injuries ie: no leg kicks

If Max fought a hindered Aldo, I give Frankie a better shot, but make no mistake, Max is not a fluke and this is going to be a very tough fight for Edgar

Max is Legit. But Aldo may be the only fighter with the skillset required to truly defeat Edgar (great muai thai and GOAT TD defense). Against Max this TD defense isn't worth much since Max is a striker, and it's worth mentioning that Aldo didn't use kicks for some reason, and was still winning the fight until the finish.

Absolutely ludicrous that anyone thinks Frankie won't get TDs at will

Lol at anyone talking about Max not kicking or just throwing straight punches as a way of avoiding TDs.

Think of the people Frankie has taken down and then realize very clearly that Frankie is the next Champ.

And the UFC will not allow Aldo near a title shot after that.

Holloway looks much bigger, and according to the new book I read, Holloway is hovering somewhere around the tree fiddy range.

181842_10152311782410459_125445372_n.jpg

As far as Edgar goes, again I'm gonna have to put that boy bout tree fiddy.

If Frankie loses, he’s basically Faber 2.0. He can’t win the belt (anymore) but he wins every non championship fight.

Frankie gets the title and beats a withering Aldo to cement his status as the FUCKING GOAT OF ALL TIME OH YEAH BABY

Back