Pic: Holloway Towering Over Frankie in Detroit for Media Day

I have always wondered why Frankie doesn't challenge for the bantamweight and maybe flyweight belts, I really think he may have some obssesion about testing himself vs bigger guys.

His assets are his chin, cardio, and speed.

If he goes to 135 or 125 his two biggest assets will be gone, he will be the slower clumsier fighter with a more fragile chin and he would lose often.

He even told Dana he will retire before he goes to 135.

Does Frankie shrink to always be the smallest guy of his weight class? I swear he could drop to 125 and somehow he would become smaller than Mighty Mouse.

All Max has to do is make the fight boring, and he wins by "reach advantage." LOL

20170510020735_1DX_7430.JPG
I see this fight going very similar

I have always wondered why Frankie doesn't challenge for the bantamweight and maybe flyweight belts, I really think he may have some obssesion about testing himself vs bigger guys.

He's ducking Cody and Dillasnake

I've never seen a fighter with the ability to adjust minute to minute like Holloway does. This fight is going to be awesome

Size has never been a problem for Frankie before but damn.

I think edgar takes this...Unless max can really improve is tdd and keep the fight standing...even then, I'm not sure max has enough fire power to hurt edgar...Otherwise I see this as edgar winning a decision.

Size difference has never stopped Frankie from dominating before. It certainly didn't prevent him from turning Yair's face into mush.

Frankie ducks under everything and lands takedowns at will.

except Max won't throw too many kicks and expose himself to the takedown. He's too smart for that and can throw punches from ridiculous angles.

He started in the UFC when Lightweight was the lowest division and he has been very successful at 155 and 145. Bantamweight and maybe even Flyweight are still options for him and as a former champion moving down a weight class he would be right in line for another title shot with only a win or two. It's a pretty smart career strategy actually.

Holloway looks like at least 175 lbs
No way Max is over 165. Kid is tall but super lean. He just looks huge because Frankie is so short

I'm 6'0 and don't break 155lbs. People assume I weigh way more due to my hight. Looks can be deceiving.

Back