Pic: Holloway Towering Over Frankie in Detroit for Media Day

Frankie really hates cutting weight

I don't think even 135 would be that hard for him

Louis Smolka, Tim Elliot, Paddy holahan. This are flyweights taller than frankie, I think he can make the weight.

The Yair vs Frankie difference was greater.

Anyways, these kind of threads are RETARDED. There are WEIGHT classes not HEIGHT classes in fighting sports for a REASON. In fact across boxing and MMA studies show that height is slightly NEGATIVELY correlated with percentage wins. That is being SHORTER is actually an advantage on average, if anything (probably because of thicker bones, lower center of gravity, more potential muscle mass)

I have a feeling that Frankie will finally get his 145 belt.

I know Holloway is real strong and skilled n shit, but I think Frankie will Yair his ass.

I think that Aldo could have beaten Max as well, but I don't think Aldo has that hunger in him anymore.

He did his best with Frankie 2, but after winning the belt back, and realizing that he'll never get to Conor, ever again, he just deflated.

I have always wondered why Frankie doesn't challenge for the bantamweight and maybe flyweight belts, I really think he may have some obssesion about testing himself vs bigger guys.
Frankie has to be one of the goats for that reason

I have a feeling that Frankie will finally get his 145 belt.

I know Holloway is real strong and skilled n shit, but I think Frankie will Yair his ass.

I think that Aldo could have beaten Max as well, but I don't think Aldo has that hunger in him anymore.

He did his best with Frankie 2, but after winning the belt back, and realizing that he'll never get to Conor, ever again, he just deflated.
Im going with Holloway... too big, skilled and young :)

Frankie will dominate him

Frankie was taller back in the dayz
0EdgarBendo.png
Amazing how well Holloway uses his reach considering he has less wingspan than height. Strangely: Bendo has 71" at 69" tall, and Holloway's only got 69" at 71" tall.

Anyways, these kind of threads are RETARDED. There are WEIGHT classes not HEIGHT classes in fighting sports for a REASON.

StruveVBarry.jpg

PatUFCversus.jpg

Lol at Conor acting like he's the first guy to fight someone three times his size.
b020e8b70a3bb9810c7792dc45b0fdad_large.jpg

As above - he is almost always a shorter party, nothing new.

He's a little tank for sure though.

Frankie is boss but I really like Max as well. Great fight, sucks one has to lose.

I got Max by decision.

Frankie is the answer against Midget Mouse. Frankie is MM's size and was once king of the 155 class boss.

Anyways, these kind of threads are RETARDED. There are WEIGHT classes not HEIGHT classes in fighting sports for a REASON. In fact across boxing and MMA studies show that height is slightly NEGATIVELY correlated with percentage wins. That is being SHORTER is actually an advantage on average, if anything (probably because of thicker bones, lower center of gravity, more potential muscle mass)

Any link/source to those studies?

Not being an asshole, I'm genuinely curious.

Back