Pic.: Claudia Gadelha and Eric Spicely enjoying some water!

tenor.gif

What about the other guy?
I let him drink the bathtub water later.

Why is the mole cropped out of the photo?

I don't know if "ashamed of it" is the right way of putting it but she certainly doesn't like it.

She usually have hairstyles that covers it up and tries to get it out of photos most of the time

I don't know if "ashamed of it" is the right way of putting it but she certainly doesn't like it.

She usually have hairstyles that covers it up and tries to get it out of photos most of the time

If that's true (which you make a good case), why in the heck would she undergo surgery to get bolt-ons but not have a mole removed in a 30min visit to the doctor's office.

Is she a lady's lady? Asking for a friend.

This thread represents the worst of Sherdog and the impotence of the mods in their refusal to do their jobs.

If that's true (which you make a good case), why in the heck would she undergo surgery to get bolt-ons but not have a mole removed in a 30min visit to the doctor's office.

What the fuck is bolt-ons? Haha

I think it's a risk. You don't know for sure how apparent the scar that's left behind will be. I remember a friend's gf back in school who had a mole removed and it gave her a big scar. Now, that was a lot bigger mole but still, I'm sure it will leave something

Back