Photos of my New Sporting 14oz Floyd-Conor themed gloves:

Agreed, i'm staring at the black pair, i'll be able to tell when I get them, but does it look like the black pair have dips in it? Like little bubbles or is it just me?

Dont worry. They are not bubbles.

They just got a little push marks

Will they affect the glove at all? Or when I start using them will they come out?

Not at all. It they were bubbles, the gloves wouldnt last long but they are just marks on the leather. It will be all fine :)

They come from the process of cutting leather and tanning leather.

Anyway fantastic looking gloves. I want to order their gloves but the shipping fee is nonsensically expensive.

I saw the gold ones on instagram this morning thought they looked very nice

Not at all. It they were bubbles, the gloves wouldnt last long but they are just marks on the leather. It will be all fine :)

They come from the process of cutting leather and tanning leather.

Anyway fantastic looking gloves. I want to order their gloves but the shipping fee is nonsensically expensive.

Thank you! I wasn't too sure if it was normal due to the other two not having them marks, as soon as I receive them I will post more pictures!

Agree not bubbles. When I got my pairs they all had dimples/depressions from being packed tightly in the box. They all went away. Bubbling is caused by little crumbs of foam breaking away from the main pad. The foam they use is very high grade and shows no signs of wear after my initial break in period, which wasn’t long at all. My two boys all have similar experiences with theirs too! They put theirs through a higher pace than their “Old Man” lol. Love these gloves!

Still waiting for my New Sporting gloves by the way guys... Needless to say I'm having a terrible customer experience. Anybody else?

Gloves better be sth special, but I've got a feeling they've over stretched themselves and there'll be zero quality control FML

Still waiting for my New Sporting gloves by the way guys... Needless to say I'm having a terrible customer experience. Anybody else?

Gloves better be sth special, but I've got a feeling they've over stretched themselves and there'll be zero quality control FML
When did you order them? are they very custom? What was the latest update, it seems they shut for a larger period over Christmas and based on social media posts they are a little behind?

November 20th. I've heard from them so I know the deal, but it hasn't been a good customer experience. Too much false info or just lack thereof. I'll spare u the details.

I posted my order earlier in this thread.

When did you order them? are they very custom? What was the latest update, it seems they shut for a larger period over Christmas and based on social media posts they are a little behind?

I assume by poor customer experience you mean missed deadlines etc....your not alone there hopefully they will clear the backlog soon

November 20th. I've heard from them so I know the deal, but it hasn't been a good customer experience. Too much false info or just lack thereof. I'll spare u the details.

2 months is a long long time for gloves. At least you know they'll likely be quality when they do arrive.

Nah they only closed like for the last week of December and said the orders were ready but to avoid loosing packages in customs, who ever ordered november and early december would have their gloves shipped exactly on January 5th along with a premium discount and a gift from the company.

I don’t remember if it was in this thread I mentioned I had an order coming and they told me January 20 then tried to push it for February 20 in a sneaky way. Spanish is my first language and let me tell you it was hard as hell to make this order. I just wanted the embroidery above the cuff, not only did I explain this clearly but I send him a picture with the location marked out above the cuff and still had to keep explaining it wasn’t directly on the cuff where the brand goes because he didn’t understand and kept refusing.

I felt I got charged double for the embroidery but let it go. When I got an update the 15th it was 2 small pieces of leather in the color of each glove I ordered (I ordered 2) embroided with what I asked for, at first I was confused but came to the conclusion that it was too small so had to be the thumb, so yeah he charged me for two designs one above the cuff and on the thumb when I clearly explained I just wanted it above the cuff. I think the cuff and the thumb is overkill. This was the 15th when I was suppose to receive them the 20th. Very little progress.

Communication is dog shit and im 100% sure im not receiving any discounts or gifts <45>

Trust me im the last person to bitch so much about something but this sucks. Probably never buying from them again even if the gloves are magical. Besides there’s about 3 other brands im about to try that seem to be legit. I was suppose to review these gloves late february now I feel like I might have to do it sometime in spring that’s if they have arrived by then. I’ved ordered 2 pairs since then and received them, made another purchase yesterday and had them shipped already.

Exact same thing!! I live in Spain so obviously language shouldn't be a problem either, but sometimes I'm like WTF... I remember when I was asking what I could have and they just kept saying whatever you want as if I was dumb as shit. When I asked for grey leather they couldn't do it.

Yesterday they posted on Facebook saying they had finished loads of order so expect photos within a few hours... Nothing.

As you said, even if theyre works of pugilistic art, I won't be buying there again. Not as much for the delay as the poor service.

Besides there’s about 3 other brands im about to try that seem to be legit. I was suppose to review these gloves late february now I feel like I might have to do it sometime in spring that’s if they have arrived by then. I’ved ordered 2 pairs since then and received them, made another purchase yesterday and had them shipped already.

Any other brands you recommend as an alternative? Was going to order some custom Velcro

Back