1. New Sherdog Meme Generator! Check is out Here Use it to win a free platinum accountHere
    Dismiss Notice

Photobucket Is Holding Pics Hostage | Page 4

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Cheese, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Secret Agent TONY CRACKULA

Secret Agent
    Can you see this image?
    [​IMG]
    This is probably a few weeks old but if it's still up, and not just a holdover in my cache, maybe it'll be suitable for you.

I googled and selected the first anonymous picture-hosting site, which was postimage. I did not sign up; I imagine doing so would give you the option of building a library. But, there's no telling when any of these guys might become a pay-site. If I need to keep access to images I'll store a folder on google.docs, and that's a little hinky when it comes to hotlinking, especially to Sherdog. Google seems pretty safe against monetizing picture-hosting.

Most of the pictures I host are just off-the-cuff jokes, though, so I don't really need quick draw repository. I figure I'll run a two-site program, keeping storage on Google and transferring pictures over to postimage whenever I need to make one of my hilarious jokes. Like "Black baby" or "Minorly Photoshopped MMA fight."

HARRISON_3 likes this.
  2. Cint Risen

Cint
  3. HARRISON_3 Silver Belt

HARRISON_3

Dude's got an elongated torso.