Photobucket Is Holding Pics Hostage

I've always hated photobucket.

Anyone know of a good free site for sharing photos?
Can you see this image?
Mazel_Tov.jpg

This is probably a few weeks old but if it's still up, and not just a holdover in my cache, maybe it'll be suitable for you.

I googled and selected the first anonymous picture-hosting site, which was postimage. I did not sign up; I imagine doing so would give you the option of building a library. But, there's no telling when any of these guys might become a pay-site. If I need to keep access to images I'll store a folder on google.docs, and that's a little hinky when it comes to hotlinking, especially to Sherdog. Google seems pretty safe against monetizing picture-hosting.

Most of the pictures I host are just off-the-cuff jokes, though, so I don't really need quick draw repository. I figure I'll run a two-site program, keeping storage on Google and transferring pictures over to postimage whenever I need to make one of my hilarious jokes. Like "Black baby" or "Minorly Photoshopped MMA fight."

Can you see this image?
Mazel_Tov.jpg

This is probably a few weeks old but if it's still up, and not just a holdover in my cache, maybe it'll be suitable for you.

I googled and selected the first anonymous picture-hosting site, which was postimage. I did not sign up; I imagine doing so would give you the option of building a library. But, there's no telling when any of these guys might become a pay-site. If I need to keep access to images I'll store a folder on google.docs, and that's a little hinky when it comes to hotlinking, especially to Sherdog. Google seems pretty safe against monetizing picture-hosting.

Most of the pictures I host are just off-the-cuff jokes, though, so I don't really need quick draw repository. I figure I'll run a two-site program, keeping storage on Google and transferring pictures over to postimage whenever I need to make one of my hilarious jokes. Like "Black baby" or "Minorly Photoshopped MMA fight."

Dude's got an elongated torso.

Fuck Photobucket. They have fucked up so many forum threads with useful "how-to" threads where you actually need to see the pics

Any recommendations for sites similar to PB to post pics?

so doe it post on to third party sites - imgur?

I tried it and it was just a link

so i guess you have to use the media tool on sherdog to post from Imgur

It was a good film, but it felt like it was something that I thought I saw before. Wait, what?

images

Apparently they didn't do a good job because I'm still able to do it.

all pics are in their original quality too not compressed or pixelated. I'm very happy with that purchase. So many pics of my kids and things we've done together that I thought I'd never get back. FUCK YOU PHOTOBUCKET!!!

I just got all my pics back from photobucket (over 4,000 in only about 7 minutes download time) using this chrome add-on:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ownloa/jmpbbfglflhdhbmimlcacoojpkeopelc?hl=en

Cost me a $1.99 but I'd rather pay that guy then give photobucket a fucking dime. Got all my shit back and fast
Wow that's cool. I didn't have any pics that I cared about losing but I like the fact that there's a way to steal your pics back. 2 bucks is a small price to pay.

Now this had to be some kind of hack, right? So can you use it to steal other people's pics?

Wow that's cool. I didn't have any pics that I cared about losing but I like the fact that there's a way to steal your pics back. 2 bucks is a small price to pay.

Now this had to be some kind of hack, right? So can you use it to steal other people's pics?

I don't think google would have allowed it to be an add-on to chrome is it was a hack that would violate other peoples privacy but I couldn't say for sure. I was just worried about getting my pics back

Back