Philippines: Province of China

USA: Province Of China

Nothing Duterte has done to wreck that country is surprising, at least to anyone who was paying attention prior to the election.

Now all his opponents are being silenced and a new constitution giving him unlimited power is all but approved.

Very disappointing from a country that was on the right track and progressing well economically, just a few short years ago.

www.google.com/amp/s/m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2154392/draft-constitution-proposes-giving-philippine-president%3famp=1

Last edited:
Vancouver: Hong Kong of North America, Special Administrative Region of China

Sad part is that it ain't too far from the truth.

I heard Australia opened a deal with Chinese company Huawei despite warnings that Huwaw has ties to Chinese Military and intel./

The Chinese are building/operating a nuclear power station relatively close to me in the UK.

Ultimately I would say that China's rise highlights that "national security" is not really much of a priority for most establishment politicans, ultimately it comes down to making sure the wealthy have the best chance to enrich themselves. China generally tends to play into this as it offers cheap labour and more recently a massive market and investment money, Russia does not as it doesn't offer as much of either and is in competition with the US for control of oil resources.

Back