Philadelphia: Bulletproof Glass=Racist

What about nice areas that have a Trader Joes? They sell liquor and nobody complains.

I mean, if there wasn't demand for shitty stores they wouldn't be open. If parents raised their children right then the shitty liquor stores would shut down.

Trader Joe's can't sell liquor in PA

This is state and local governments.

Plenty of towns in America currently outlaw booze.

And look up the rates of alcohol consumption and addiction in the US before and after prohibition.

It had unintended consequences and was rightfully repealed but it happened because of a real problem and it worked in addressing that problem.

You ever live in a dry county, I have and the boot leggers made plenty of money.

I think there are better ways to do what they want but it's their town and as long as it meets the constitution they can do what they want.

You ever live in a dry county, I have and the boot leggers made plenty of money.

I think there are better ways to do what they want but it's their town and as long as it meets the constitution they can do what they want.

Never lived in one but I've vacationed in Ocean City, NJ and Wildwood Crest, NJ.

Never noticed any problems.

Never lived in one but I've vacationed in Ocean City, NJ and Wildwood Crest, NJ.

Never noticed any problems.

I grew up in what was a dry county.

You had shine and bootlegging beer. And what we called nip joints. Lets just say i had a working knowledge of this and everyone got a drink if they wanted it one way or the other.

Where NASCAR got it's start.

enforce the laws on the books
enforce licensing rules already in place
don't create unneeded new laws

should add lasers and poisonous gas to the bulletproof glass

This is state and local governments.

Plenty of towns in America currently outlaw booze.

And look up the rates of alcohol consumption and addiction in the US before and after prohibition.

It had unintended consequences and was rightfully repealed but it happened because of a real problem and it worked in addressing that problem.

It adressed the problem of citizens having freedoms and rights? The government shouldn't be involved with telling me what I can and can't put in my body. As long as I am not harming anyone else I should be free to take whatever I want. Do you hate people having freedom?

I believe in personal responsibility and freedom. I hate nanny state bullshit.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...eepers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

This ties into my other thread about construction workers not being allowed to carry in bad neighborhoods. Now a bill is being proposed to remove bulletproof glass from businesses in bad neighborhoods. PC culture wants to murder people and its blatant now. Protecting yourself in a crime ridden neighborhood is racist.
The left is LITERALLY pro victimhood. Nonsensical trash.

It adressed the problem of citizens having freedoms and rights? The government shouldn't be involved with telling me what I can and can't put in my body. As long as I am not harming anyone else I should be free to take whatever I want. Do you hate people having freedom?

I believe in personal responsibility and freedom. I hate nanny state bullshit.

Congrats?

Back