Philadelphia: Bulletproof Glass=Racist

End result of decision = people who own the stores are forced out and Philly becomes the new Detroit

That will be the face of America in the future that the leftists want.

These areas are already on par with Detroit.

These type of businesses attract criminals to the neighborhood.

The more interesting thing to me is why liquor law regulations in Philadelphia become a national news story.....
Damn, I don't think this scorpion fella is getting it. Typical to fixate so much on one small piece that the rest is lost.

"why put the store owner in danger"

Clearly the whole argument for this (by people that actually live in these parts) is to get these stores to go, thus the owner not being in danger as he has no business to run. If not, then comply and be treated as a sit in like the rest, thus not being in anymore danger than others (as you said, most restaurants don't have bullet proof glass in those parts).

That's usually how these threads go though. Clearly all of that was left out by some of these warroomers and all thats left is "THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY BULLET PROOF GLASS IN THE GHETTO, HERP DERP".

Damn, I don't think this scorpion fella is getting it. Typical to fixate so much on one small piece that the rest is lost.

"why put the store owner in danger"

Clearly the whole argument for this (by people that actually live in these parts) is to get these stores to go, thus the owner not being in danger as he has no business to run. If not, then comply and be treated as a sit in like the rest, thus not being in anymore danger than others (as you said, most restaurants don't have bullet proof glass in those parts).

That's usually how these threads go though. Clearly all of that was left out by some of these warroomers and all thats left is "THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY BULLET PROOF GLASS IN THE GHETTO, HERP DERP".

Conservative Media jumped on this and they honestly had me on board about this being a shitty bill.... until I actually read the bill and heard the Councilwoman explain it.

I got downvoted to Bolivia on r/Philadelphia for supporting it every time it popped up lol

They've slowly been loosening. You can buy beer and wine in come supermarkets
Wait until this Mango cat or Wagner goof ball win. BACK TO THE STONE AGES PA!!

Seriously, heres to Wolf winning a second term

<JRSmith40>

Edit: "Come Supermarets"

<{clintugh}>

Well shut them down and not screw with other bussness that want to protect their people.

That's what they are trying to do.

They aren't messing with other businesses. This Bill is pointed directly at these establishments.

They aren't messing with other businesses. This Bill is pointed directly at these establishments.

It point at them but who is also going to hit with he scatter effect it will have.

What will be the cry when other bussness close their doors due to fear for their people.

It’s your backyard. And there are way too many liquor stores in the poor areas, but I fail to see how preventing a safety measure solves any of the cultural, societal, and other problems that lead to so many of these stores being in business.

What about nice areas that have a Trader Joes? They sell liquor and nobody complains.

I mean, if there wasn't demand for shitty stores they wouldn't be open. If parents raised their children right then the shitty liquor stores would shut down.

Shitty people like to go to a shitty business. Simple supply and demand. Don't blame the store for providing what the people want. Blame the people for being irresponsible retards.

Personal responsibility is paramount.

The way alcohol is sold in some states is fucking goofy. Especially back East, with having government run liquor stores. In AZ I can buy beer, wine, spirits, etc. in every grocery store, gas station, etc. or at huge stores like Total Wine or BevMo.

I totally forgot about PA's liquor laws. Fuckin ridiculous. Not being able to buy beer in gas stations, grocery stores or pharmacies. I was shocked. My buddy went into a gas station in PA on a trip down south and was like "Where the fuck is the beer?"

It only applies to places with liquor licenses

Missed that part.

Should work to lose down all the places that have liquor licenses in poor areas, which is the point.

Kind of sounds like when black leaders wanted the police to do something about all the crack in the poor areas.

I wonder if it will work out the same way.

Boot legging may be the next big thing in those areas.

Shitty people like to go to a shitty business. Simple supply and demand. Don't blame the store for providing what the people want. Blame the people for being irresponsible retards.

Personal responsibility is paramount.

Legalize heroin?

Missed that part.

Should work to lose down all the places that have liquor licenses in poor areas, which is the point.

Kind of sounds like when black leaders wanted the police to do something about all the crack in the poor areas.

I wonder if it will work out the same way.

Boot legging may be the next big thing in those areas.

It doesn't effect bars, beer distibutors or liquor stores. Or real restaurants

Bring back the 18th?

This is state and local governments.

Plenty of towns in America currently outlaw booze.

And look up the rates of alcohol consumption and addiction in the US before and after prohibition.

It had unintended consequences and was rightfully repealed but it happened because of a real problem and it worked in addressing that problem.

Back