Phil Davis vs Ryan Bator at MSG?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even with the main, co-main, and debut of Dillon Danis, I still dont think its worth PPV money, nor MSG. Solid card though.

Would it make sense to have a title fight as the 3rd fight of the night?

Seems likely. I wonder would be considering a good buyrate to them? 400k? I think they did like 100k with their first one.

Seems likely. I wonder would be considering a good buyrate to them? 400k? I think they did like 100k with their first one.

But they have huge draws here. Chael is a name, Wandy still somewhat is and Bader, Davis are for sure. Throw in Bendo, Rory, Koschek, Thompson etc and u have a huge huge card.

400K would be insane
They must be targeting 200K probably, IMO they will make ~150K

The first fight was really fucking dull, but Phil has been slightly more entertaining since his Bellator signing. Maybe Bader won't send me to sleep this time either

I think it will be better than their first fight.....although that's not saying much.

I hope not. They need fights for the usually weak cards after their big ones. More importantly they need fights that will entice fans to want to pay to watch this.

Give Bader MCGEARY first, I've kinda been wanting to see that one before a Phil rematch.

400K would be insane
They must be targeting 200K probably, IMO they will make ~150K
I agree with with this.

400k would be a crazy good number for a non UFC org

200k would be a realistic success imo. Depending on how much weight Viacom and spike throw on this card. Viacom could easily market the hell out of this card if they wanted to. If they advertise this card like they do their regular card, or even tentpoles, they are in trouble.

Having chael vs wand as the main at least tells me that Coker and friends know the value of a good back story. There is beef between them. I'm not surprised this fight has top billing over even fedor.

200k would be my optimistic guess

Back