Phil Baroni vs Goran Relic set for March 24 in Liverpool UK

So is this that thing we do every once in awhile where we pretend Phil Baroni was ever any good?

Agreed, I’m not opposed to bare knuckle but Phil needs to call it quits before he’s permanently punch drunk.

Bitches be getting all hyped about platinum when they don’t even know who the NY BAD ASS is <DisgustingHHH>

Phil is training HARD for this

in his garage

So is this that thing we do every once in awhile where we pretend Phil Baroni was ever any good?

Well, he had some talent because he beat guys like Menne and Suloev early in his career. Guys like Kondo and Chonan later in his career. So it’s not like he was some huge can like Giant Silva.

But, what he did do, is provide entertaining fights. Not everyone needs to have a perfect record to have fans. Some guys just have fun fights. And that’s why MMA was supposed to be better than boxing

I don't see anything wrong with bare knuckle, as long as it is ended by the referee if someone has taken too much damage. Any possible damage to eye should mean the end of the fight.

Well, he had some talent because he beat guys like Menne and Suloev early in his career. Guys like Kondo and Chonan later in his career. So it’s not like he was some huge can like Giant Silva.

But, what he did do, is provide entertaining fights. Not everyone needs to have a perfect record to have fans. Some guys just have fun fights. And that’s why MMA was supposed to be better than boxing

He was decent in the time when there was absolutely no one but Dave friggin Menne at MW. He pulled off wins against a couple of journeymen in Chonan and Kondo when he could (obviously) juice without repercussion. Skill wise? He's a bum. Always has been, always will. Fast hands but shit defense. No real ground game either, wrestling or BJJ. Zero heart, as proven by Pete Sell of all people. The worship he's received round here has been nothing short of bafflling. Baroni is more than worthy of his sub-.500 record.

He was decent in the time when there was absolutely no one but Dave friggin Menne at MW. He pulled off wins against a couple of journeymen in Chonan and Kondo when he could (obviously) juice without repercussion. Skill wise? He's a bum. Always has been, always will. Fast hands but shit defense. No real ground game either, wrestling or BJJ. Zero heart, as proven by Pete Sell of all people. The worship he's received round here has been nothing short of bafflling. Baroni is more than worthy of his sub-.500 record.

So you are only allowed to be a fan if a guy has a winning record?

I see the kind of fan you are. N00B

You can be a fan all you want, just don't pretend the guy's good.

Nobody I’ve seen pretends that Baroni is more than what he is. An exciting guy who generally has fun fights while they last.

So what happened I can't find anything on it.

Back