Phil Baroni returns joins Pancrase

The best eva, this guy needs to call it a day but who am I to judge ? Brother might need the money.

Oh boy.

Hopefully Phil stops by the good sherdog forums to raise some hell again.

It seems that his "Pro Wrestling" career did not pan out...

Not bad....Would of liked to have seen him fight Joe Schilling in Bellator though to squash the beef.

Guy is a total asshat! Pure delusional if he thinks anything other than him being knocked the fuck out in the first fight. Overrated fighter, up there with fedor.

I love watching him at his best, but feel like his body gave up on him almost a decade ago.

Minowa vs baroni lll? Best out of 3 with 2 real respected mma veterans

His entrances were 20 minutes long and almost a theatrical play, then his fights were a 1 minute beatdown.

No thanks, Phil. Go home, you're suck.

He heard minowa was back in pancrase and phil needs his shoes shined

Some sort of punishment for having a terrible fight against Kondo?

I find it odd that Pancrase would put out the extra money for transportation /accommodations to bring in Baroni. The company has more or less been using Japanese talent for years.

A bit of a head scratcher unless they are doing a U.S. show in NY state at some small venue.

Say what you want of Baroni but there was a small point in time where he was legit as fuck. People forget the fact he gave Lindland a fight back when he was one of the very top mw guys out there . Also that k.o. of Dave menne when he was fresh off losing the mw title is probably one of the more frightening looking ko's of all time. Was on par with Ray Mercers ko of Tommy Morrison. Shit was just brutal.

Some sort of punishment for having a terrible fight against Kondo?

I find it odd that Pancrase would put out the extra money for transportation /accommodations to bring in Baroni. The company has more or less been using Japanese talent for years.

A bit of a head scratcher unless they are doing a U.S. show in NY state at some small venue.

Probably starting to branch out again and get foreign talent now that their events are being broadcast on UFC Fight Pass.

It seems that his "Pro Wrestling" career did not pan out...

he's doing both - wrasslin with Bonnar and JMMA means he can eat all the vitamins he needs

we'll finally be able to see if mexican supplements are able to help a fighter regain their chin - it's important for science

Back