Phil Baroni offers himself as sacrifice for TRT-tor

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“I’ve been looking for the right fight for a long time,” Baroni said. “I don’t want to fight bums or nobodies, I wanted… in MMA, I want to beat up Belfort next. In boxing, bareknuckle, there’s nobody tougher than Chris Leben. Who can you think of tougher than Chris Leben to fight in a bareknuckle fight? I mean, the guy’s a fucking cement, cinder block head, he fucking hits like a ton of bricks … I mean, that’s a dangerous, scary motherfucker. And that’s why it piqued my interest, same thing if I could beat up Belfort. Not the bitch Belfort that everyone’s beaten up, I want the TRT Belfort when it comes back. I want big fights, tough fights, fights that matter against guys that matter.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...oni-wants-to-fight-trt-fuelled-vitor-belfort/

Vitor just needs the mullet, red SKY shorts, and nonexistent commissions and he back.
r92IQgq.gif

Last edited:
The only way he survives these two fights is if Baroni is looking to do a Sapp tour.

There always has too be one sacrifice for the Just Bleed Gods

It’s sad that these guys can’t (because they have no back-up plan) or won’t (because they are deluded/have no real friends or managers) retire.

I respect Phil for being a warrior but the dude is going to have serious health problems if he keeps this up.

Baroni got iced by Karo a couple of years ago, even Vitor's corpse would maul him at this point.

“I’ve been looking for the right fight for a long time,” Baroni said. “I don’t want to fight bums or nobodies, I wanted… in MMA, I want to beat up Belfort next. In boxing, bareknuckle, there’s nobody tougher than Chris Leben. Who can you think of tougher than Chris Leben to fight in a bareknuckle fight? I mean, the guy’s a fucking cement, cinder block head, he fucking hits like a ton of bricks … I mean, that’s a dangerous, scary motherfucker. And that’s why it piqued my interest, same thing if I could beat up Belfort. Not the bitch Belfort that everyone’s beaten up, I want the TRT Belfort when it comes back. I want big fights, tough fights, fights that matter against guys that matter.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...oni-wants-to-fight-trt-fuelled-vitor-belfort/

Vitor just needs the mullet, red SKY shorts, and nonexistent commissions and he back.
r92IQgq.gif
"I want the TRT Belfort"...lmao

we´re good.gif

Trt vitor with one hand behind his back like that Carwin boxing match or Baroni? I’m backing Vitor

Did he fight leben?
They're having a bare knuckle boxing match in October. Same bare knuckle league that had the card last month with all of those low/middle tier MMA fighters.

Last edited:
15 years ago sure. And Vitor still would have mauled him.

Phil would gas maybe land a few shots like he does, get clipped by Vitor, mounted and knocked out from back mount or full mount

Man if Baroni slays TRTor he's da best eva again

It’s sad that these guys can’t (because they have no back-up plan) or won’t (because they are deluded/have no real friends or managers) retire.

Phil constantly hashtags #bitcoinmillionaire

I respect Phil for being a warrior but the dude is going to have serious health problems if he keeps this up.

Going to? He already does. He's been slurring his speech since 2000 and Koppenhaver once said Baroni would ask someone a question and two seconds later ask the same question again.

Going to? He already does. He's been slurring his speech since 2000 and Koppenhaver once said Baroni would ask someone a question and two seconds later ask the same question again.
Damn I didn't know that. It's sad how some of these guys have to keep fighting because it's all they know how to do.

Back