PFL Fight Night 1 - Ivanov vs Alencar - Washington DC

I know 2017 mike Kyle is about to make me regret not putting a unit on him

Yup. Literally only reason I didn't is cause its 2017 Mike Kyle, but I was legit impressed with his technical boxing offense and cardio vs Copeland and Gallemore is a wild bum. Oh well at least under hit

Forgot who you’re on for the main but obvs siler is risky even though worth a stab at current prices. Played safe degen style and only ridiculously small on the over though

I'm on all dogs besides the bum who just lost lol. Siler is the only play that I really like.

I'm on all dogs besides the bum who just lost lol. Siler is the only play that I really like.
Caio is a more interesting dog than the lack of discussion would lead people to believe cause hes fairly accurate and Blagoi doesnt mind eating shots, but yeah steep dogs coming for a reason lol

Caio is a more interesting dog than the lack of discussion would lead people to believe cause hes fairly accurate and Blagoi doesnt mind eating shots, but yeah steep dogs coming for a reason lol
If he throws shots like wild slaps like his last fight he will get slept

63adf70a2c95b67ed30c1e6031d13ca48bb74638da9e92cc3fdfbee07b1f8b7f.jpg

muted the hell out of this auction crap

Getting late in the UK gonna be dead by Monday with this then bellator then ufc.

This isn't helping the bed time situation

can we get on with the fucking fights. don't make me switch to tpf!

tale of the tape:

bas rutten "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! almost identical!!"
<radio silence>

you mean except for 5'11 vs 5'6?

Is bas retarded? “I thought they would battle it out on the feet” I take it he doesn’t know Palmer at all?

lmao siler clowning around and gets BOMBED. good on yamasaki knowing the fighters, though. a lot of refs would've stopped it

10-9 or 10-8. i'll say 10-9.. we know if this is new scoring?

wrasslin 5 - non wrassling 0 so far tonight in rounds.

(20-18 palmer)

Does Bas not realize Palmer has been guillotined?

Back