PFL Fight Night 1 - Ivanov vs Alencar - Washington DC

I'm hoping this ends by 11. I've got a long day tomorrow.

I'm "watching the stream" on the PFL site. It's live music right now.

The pre-fight show that I posted with Bas Ruttan, Ray Sefo, Sean Wheelock and Kayla Harrison is mildly entertaining in the meantime.

It's actually pretty decent live music.

stream started now on the PFL site

Sean Wheelock finally got a new gig

good for him.

1u alencar +275
1u siler +425
I think silers line has value here

easy rd 1 valiev, zzzzzzz

why didn't i hit the over? /facepalm

valiev looks weird in the corner... he gassign!? (wishful?)

omg, valiev looks so hittable on the feet, and this brazilian shoots a single like an idiot and gets stuck on cage.

aj vs dc here

Yeah unsurprisingly over was #elite here. Put .2u on it when I should’ve put a lot more. Timur great hugger

Think I’m the only person who likes 2017 mike Kyle to win the next fight. Also really like the under since Gallemore has kill or Be killed aggression in other fights

Yeah unsurprisingly over was #elite here. Put .2u on it when I should’ve put a lot more. Timur great hugger

Think I’m the only person who likes 2017 mike Kyle to win the next fight. Also really like the under since Gallemore has kill or Be killed aggression in other fights

i lean kyle but others on gallemore, i'm just passing

i lean kyle but others on gallemore, i'm just passing
I’ll make a small Bet since I’m watching and I’m degen but passing on 2017 mike Kyle is best option always. At .4u the under in that fight is my biggest bet of the event though

man i'm fading valiev every time, silva just terrible fight IQ. valiev is sooooo bad on the feet.

glad as hell i didn't bet the over, haha.

Over was not so elite
Yeah unfortunately he made us sit through 12 mins of hugging anyway. Only way to get upset about .2u loss is having to go through that garbage only for a loss. Smh

Please someone’s just die fast next so i can collect my big .1u for this event and hope the rest Is a little more exciting than that garbage

Yeah unfortunately he made us sit through 12 mins of hugging anyway. Only way to get upset about .2u loss is having to go through that garbage only for a loss. Smh

Please someone’s just die fast next so i can collect my big .1u for this event and hope the rest Is a little more exciting than that garbage

I could see myself losing all 4 bets tonight honestly. #bumlife

I could see myself losing all 4 bets tonight honestly. #bumlife
Forgot who you’re on for the main but obvs siler is risky even though worth a stab at current prices. Played safe degen style and only ridiculously small on the over though

Back