PFL Fight Night 1 - Ivanov vs Alencar - Washington DC

Bloody hell ivanov needs to lose that gut
I was thinking the same thing. He was never lean or ripped, but I ate the chalk and parlayed him up and he looks in the worst shape of his recent fights.

I was thinking the same thing. He was never lean or ripped, but I ate the chalk and parlayed him up and he looks in the worst shape of his recent fights.
Yep same bud, alencars record except rosholt was against shit Brazilians with padded records like his so hoping ivanov gets it done early.

The only fav that I'm on here is Gallemore. I think all of the others are way overpriced.

The only fav that I'm on here is Gallemore. I think all of the others are way overpriced.

Generally speaking, if favs are over-juiced, does that make the other side +EV/+Value automatically? It can't be that simple right? In this case, are you playing Alencar bc Ivanov is juiced? Or is it usually a pass?

Generally speaking, if favs are over-juiced, does that make the other side +EV/+Value automatically? It can't be that simple right? In this case, are you playing Alencar bc Ivanov is juiced? Or is it usually a pass?
I wouldn’t say so, you can pass on a fave for being juice cause obviously anything can happen but still be confident the fave gets it done

Siler +425 is legit giving me the sweats. Guy is a scrapper & Palmer is not a real fighter, he shys away, doesn’t exchange he’s looked horrible his last 3-4 fights.

Last edited:

I mean the only dog really jumping out at me is Siler. I'll probably degen the other two though.

tailing you guys on siler. 5'11 vs 5'6 looks insane.

tailing you guys on siler. 5'11 vs 5'6 looks insane.
So glad the faves got smashed so I could cover myself with siler at a better price. After watching tape i wish I just went with a play on siler n that’s it

PFL: Fight Night Risk $751.00

Blagoy Ivanov (-301) vs Caio Alencar $301.00 for $100.00
Mike Kyle/Daniel Gallemore Under 1½ (-150) $75.00 for $50.00

Parlays:
Lance Palmer (-400) vs Steven Siler + Blagoy Ivanov (-305) vs Caio Alencar $200.00 for $131.97
Timur Valiev (-339) vs Josenaldo Silva + Lance Palmer (-385) vs Steven Siler + Blagoy Ivanov (-385) vs Caio Alencar ~$175.00 for ~$184.64

I almost want to play Josenaldo Silva just based off his name. Sounds like some crazy fusion of Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva lol. For real though, I remember watching tape on him before the Moraes fight. He's a striker that puts alot of weigh on his lead leg making him susceptible to leg kicks and possibly takedowns. Silva is the bigger fighter and Valiev is being a little overrated though... Probably gonna put down a small bet on Silva

Alencar + Siler + Silva

11.27 to win 1000.50

PFL 3 Risk: 357.50
Alencar +250: 100 for 250 / U1.5: 57.50 for 50
Siler +415: 100 for 415
Silva +367: 100 for 367
---

h3xYLa7.gif

I almost want to play Josenaldo Silva just based off his name. Sounds like some crazy fusion of Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva lol. For real though, I remember watching tape on him before the Moraes fight. He's a striker that puts alot of weigh on his lead leg making him susceptible to leg kicks and possibly takedowns. Silva is the bigger fighter and Valiev is being a little overrated though... Probably gonna put down a small bet on Silva

lol yea best name.

he's a decent striker from what i remember against moraes. valiev has NEVER really impressed me. think he needs to wrestle to win and he's just nota finisher

silva also looked good at weighin i thought

PFL 3 Risk: 357.50
Alencar +250: 100 for 250 / U1.5: 57.50 for 50
Siler +415: 100 for 415
Silva +367: 100 for 367
---

h3xYLa7.gif

Same plays, but I also have Gallemore. I'm just hoping one dog barks at least.

Back