PFL 5 Long Island Full Card. LHW's and LW's August 2nd

facebook prelims are at 7 eastern I'm assuming?

Can't believe Halsey is fighting again so quick jesus and against Magalhaes. Magalhaes ran his opponent over in the first, and Halsey engaged in a crazy back and forth war. Hopefully he's not all banged up.

Can't believe Halsey is fighting again so quick jesus and against Magalhaes. Magalhaes ran his opponent over in the first, and Halsey engaged in a crazy back and forth war. Hopefully he's not all banged up.
It does feel odd, in a positive way, to see fighters consistently fighting like this.

I was leaning Halsey to use his wrestling to counter Vinny's BJJ until I saw the size difference and how much bigger Vinny is at the face-offs. Reminds me that Halsey is a former MW while Vinny is a decent sized LHW. Add in the fact that Vinny took little to no damage recently and Halsey certainly did, it makes me think Vinny will pull this win off, by submission or maybe even by KO or decision and punch his ticket to the playoffs.

How can a european guy that doesn´t have facebook watch in his country watch the Prelims?

If Tavares can regain even some of the form he displayed in his early UFC run he should be considered a dark horse here. He was an absolute monster back then.

Isn't opening a fake account the easiest option?
I created one, and put my loocation in US and i cant go to Watch...idk Last PFL i couldnt watch because this and today will be the same :/

I created one, and put my loocation in US and i cant go to Watch...idk Last PFL i couldnt watch because this and today will be the same :/
Oh that's cause US you need NBCSN. Facebook works for, I'm pretty sure, every other country in the world.

Why are some people struggling with this? The whole card both prelims and main will be live and free on Facebook for those outside the U.S. Go to the link below. You should be able to watch the older cards if you like plus the pre-fight show and post-fight show as well as PFL 5 the live card today in a few hours. If you're in the U.S. the prelims only will be live on Facebook and main card on NBC SN on tv. But even the main cards have been put on Facebook for Americans the next day or a few days thereafter. PFL couldn't make this easier to watch unless they came over to your house or apartment and held the fights in your living room. I'm so annoyed by people saying they can't watch it. https://www.facebook.com/ProFightLeague/

Last edited:
I'd like to watch it but I just don't know how.

do like having all the fights in one place for Canadians.

I'm watching football sorry PFL

Back