MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
IMG_2204.PNG IMG_2202.PNG Brian Foster vs Nathan Schulte - main event

Vinny Magalhaes vs Brandon Halsey- co main

Rashid Magomedov vs Luiz Firmino

Islam mamedov vs efrain escudero

So either Jason High got removed for his chair throwing. Or we'll get Jason High vs. Ramsey Nijem on a later show.

Rashid's back! But with his point fighting he might not get through anyways.

My two favorites fighting each other, Foster and Nathan.

Lots of abscentees in the LHW division.

Last edited:
Rashid's back! But with his point fighting he might not get through anyways.

My two favorites fighting each other, Foster and Nathan.

Lots of abscentees in the LHW division.

Wouldn't worry too much about the missing fighters as they'll probably fight on August 30.

But it does make for a weaker next card.

Wouldn't worry too much about the missing fighters as they'll probably fight on August 30.

Some, yeah. Rashid got a broken jaw so he's a big question mark. Then there are the guys who got stopped by strikes like Ataev and Ronny Markes. Mostly I'm just surprised that both Rama and Brandon Halsey are fighting after their brutal smackdown.:D

Some, yeah. Rashid got a broken jaw so he's a big question mark. Then there are the guys who got stopped by strikes like Ataev and Ronny Markes. Mostly I'm just surprised that both Rama and Brandon Halsey are fighting after their brutal smackdown.:D
Yeah I'm guessing Rashid Yusupov will be out. They brought in this new guy Artur Alibulatov.

down to 9 fights. Rama/Abdullah is off.

So for that 7th event at the end of August to catch up, we need 1 featherweight fight, 1 Heavyweight, 0 lightweights, and 3 Light heavyweights 's as it stands right now.

down to 9 fights. Rama/Abdullah is off.

So for that 7th event at the end of August to catch up, we need 1 featherweight fight, 1 Heavyweight, 0 lightweights, and 3 Light heavyweights 's as it stands right now.
Since that August 30 its a weird show of suspended and injured people they should bring back Kayla Harrison for a super fight to appeal some fans at least

Since that August 30 its a weird show of suspended and injured people they should bring back Kayla Harrison for a super fight to appeal some fans at least
lol yeah August 30th will be a Frankenstein event.

I'm glad they have it though cause it gives them a fallback for situations like these.

Last edited:
yep, smart thinking.

I too thought Kayla would be fighting on it for her second fight, but you figure they would have announced it by now.

Vinny vs Halsey should have been moved to main event imo

Escudero (30-13) came in at 163.2 pounds, or 7.2 pounds over the 156-pound limit, for a non-title lightweight bout against Mamedov (15-1) on the event’s Facebook-streamed preliminary card, a PFL official today told MMAjunkie.

8 Fights only

MAIN CARD (NBCSN, 9 p.m. ET)

• Jason High (155.8) vs. Natan Schulte (155.4)
  • Vinny Magalhaes (204.6) vs. Brandon Halsey (205.6)
  • Will Brooks (155.8) vs. Robert Watley (156)
  • Maxim Grishin (204.2) vs. Rakim Cleveland (205)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 3:30 p.m. ET)

• Rashid Magomedov (155.6) vs. Luiz Firmino (155.8)
  • Chris Wade (155.2) vs. Yuki Kawana (155.8)
  • Dan Spohn (205.2) vs. Artur Alibulatov (201.4)
  • Islam Mamedov (155.2) vs. Efrain Escudero (163.2)*
  • Thiago Tavares (155) vs. Arthur Estrazulas (155.6)
*– Escuero missed weight and the bout was removed from the card.

Second time in the same amount of fights missing weight

Escudero missed weight again? And by 7 pounds? I believe that means Islam Mamedov gets 3 points via walkover victory.

It's the weakest PFL card yet. Still some good bouts though.

Last edited:
I like that were seeing the same guys fighting frequently, reminds me of the bellator tourneys.Hopefully the fighters stay healthy thrpugh the playoffs so it finishes up smoothly.

Back