PFL 4: July 19th in NY - FW's & HW's Part 2 - Palmer vs. Tuerxun headliner

Am i missing something here, or you all are just assuming stuff? Maybe it wasn't that the heavyweights are injured or anything like that, it's a logistic thing, i guess.

They have +4 cards of the regular season, so only 10 fights (or even less) from now on it's something that should be expected. 6 fights by weight class, 36 fights, 10 happening now will leave 26 others to the upcoming 3 cards, i think they will try to go with 10 + 8 + 8.

And in one of these cards, Kayla Harrison will probably fight again.

Am i missing something here, or you all are just assuming stuff? Maybe it wasn't that the heavyweights are injured or anything like that, it's a logistic thing, i guess.

They have +4 cards of the regular season, so only 10 fights (or even less) from now on it's something that should be expected. 6 fights by weight class, 36 fights, 10 happening now will leave 26 others to the upcoming 3 cards, i think they will go with 10 + 8 + 8.
Yes everyone is just assuming/taking guesses.

It's also all 0 point fighters missing, so not sure if that has something to do with it.

I did bring up that PFL has that 7th regular season card that will need fights regardless. So it makes sense if the guys who got knocked out get pushed to that later date.

Last edited:
IMG_2195.PNG

Gallemore vs Istrefi confirmed....

That leaves heun and alencar out...apparently suspended, both coming of brutal ko's

Also Idrisov and Coville are out for the FW's

Darrick minner 21-8 faces valiev and

Carl deaton 13-3 faces magomedov

like said on first page, these situations are bound to happen.

Let's just hope there is a minimal amount.

TOP 3 MOMENTS FROM PFL 1

#3: Tiller KO's Alencar
giphy.gif

#2: Steven Siler's comeback.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#1: Nicholson KO's Heun with flying knee.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Pfl fights so far looking good. That Facebook format needs some help though. When I started watching only 800 people were watching, it peaked at a little over 2k. Had screenshots to prove but can’t upload the pics for some reason.

Pfl fights so far looking good. That Facebook format needs some help though. When I started watching only 800 people were watching, it peaked at a little over 2k. Had screenshots to prove but can’t upload the pics for some reason.
How dare you merge my thread this had its own validity.

I have yet to watch a Andre Harrison bout that I want to rewatch. Why can't he takedown and sub his opponents like Gregor Gillespie does?

Last 2 fights were pretty boring....

Still don't know why Palmer was fighting a guy who was 0-1....

Decent night of fights but yet again the main event killed the momentum all the main events have sucked badly.Co main was terrible tonight too.

Tiller is looking like the dark horse HW prospect

Last 2 fights were pretty boring....

Still don't know why Palmer was fighting a guy who was 0-1....

Decent night of fights but yet again the main event killed the momentum all the main events have sucked badly.Co main was terrible tonight too.

Tiller is looking like the dark horse HW prospect
You don't like Andre Harrison, Will Brooks, and Jake Shields main events?

You don't like Andre Harrison, Will Brooks, and Jake Shields main events?

Lmao I doubt many people are on the edge of their seats waiting for them to compete again haha

Back