PFL 2018 #2: Thurs. June 21, 5:40 ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

Um... WHY BROADCAST THAT interview through out the Arena????

I thought I heard an echo.

Oh god stop saying 24 Karat Kayla please.

Did they seriously broadcast that interview over the PA?
I was suppose to go to this. Had great seats but broke my foot. Glad I didn't. Heard the bathrooms are flooded And the seating was a mess

PFL just needs a more entertaining main event in episode 3.

PFL just needs a more entertaining main event in episode 3.
Seriously, putting Andre Harrison as the main event for Ep1, Will Brooks as the main event for Ep2 is asinine.

WTF on that High news

They reviewed the film and thought it was a submission?

Fucking bizzare

Sadly it's typical comission retardedness.

You can see why Judges have the intelligence of shimpanzes with downs syndrome if they're picked by comissions as retarded as that!

Commission reviewed the footage and upheld the ref's decision about the tap in the High fight? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Brooks fighting smart... eyeing those three points.

So the commission reviewed the High ruling and agreed it was a submission.

Nothing wrong with Brooks just doing enough to get the W here after his recent history. Get back on the horse

Brooks realized he'd rather have 3 than zero. Not surprised. If I were to have bet on any event or fighter on this card, it would be the prop bet that this fight would go > 2.5 rounds.

Commission reviewed the footage and upheld the ref's decision about the tap in the High fight? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
not a surprise given the weird shit with Yoel's second weigh in.

Brooks realized he'd rather have 3 than zero. Not surprised. If I were to have bet on any event or fighter on this card, it would be the prop bet that this fight would go > 2.5 rounds.
No props were released for this event. In 'Murica at least.

Good card bit of a lackluster main event. Definitely will tune in on July fifth.

Back