PFL 2018 #1: Thurs. June 7, 6:15PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP DISCUSSION

Copeland usually looks a lot more jolly than he is now. He looks frustrated more than anything.

He felt Harrison should’ve negotiated a finish in under 2 minutes like the rest of us, so he could potentially get a televised fight

Huh, Cruz can't stop saying 'underhook' on the broadcasts and at the table, and Edwards can't even say it once. I prefer Edwards in this case.

Knee to the body really hurt Copeland, he's in a bad way. May is headhunting now.

Liver kick , Bas is proud

Nice death growl by Copeland

He got mugged

Jack May takes a play out of the Rutten playbook, landing a left kick to the liver and Copeland shouts and goes down. That's a big TKO win for May, and six points for him as well.

Post-Lim fight.

giphy.gif

Playoffs? Don’t talk to me about playoffs. Ya kidding me? Playoffs?

I just want to win a fight

Put the fucking phone down Bas. It’s been a good night and your bushing it up

May will buy a house if he wins a million dollars, a beautiful house for his beautiful family.

Should have just replayed the Andre Harrison fight.

May calls out Nicholson, that won't work in New York though, Nicholson hit about 215 and May was over 260.

We need clarification on whether Philipe Lins got 3 points or not.

Official PFL Heavyweight Standings after PFL 2018 #1:

pfl hw standings.png

Official PFL Featherweight Standings after PFL 2018 #1:

pfl fw standings.png

Well, that was a really good show.

Love the concept, loved the fights, and the the presentation was much better than WSOF era. WSOF always seemed AXS level despite the quality talent.

Randy Couture is really good color commentator.

If they come through with the cash by the end of this thing and stay afloat. Top prospects from around the world will flock to it.

Cons-

Bas is terrible

Well, that was a really good show.

Love the concept, loved the fights, and the the presentation was much better than WSOF era. WSOF always seemed AXS level despite the quality talent.

Randy Couture is really good color commentator.

If they come through with the cash by the end of this thing and stay afloat. Top prospects from around the world will flock to it.

Cons-

Bas is terrible

I liked Bas. I thought he knew how to get good answers out of the fighters in the post interviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back