News PFL 1: Loughnane vs. Marlon Moraes; April 1

Here was the event from today. It was LONG. I forgot the clip for my tripod and by the end I was swaying. Anyway, I don't know jack about PFL right now guys, but I will end up being your local insider for this stuff.

sorry, i didn't even realize he was the guy you were talking about until he was done. But I will ask him next week

How are PFL conferences different from other promotions?

How are PFL conferences different from other promotions?
I did a few UFC events yeas ago. The last one being the TUF finale featuring Uriah Hall, so it has been awhile. Otherwise I have done boxing. The main difference obviously being the sie. This was done in one of the rooms at Extreme Couture. The biggest difference being the size. There were just a handful of us there. Everyone was incredibly nice though and very accommodating. I guess next week when I attend the events I will be able to get a better gauge on things.

Also at this there were no one on one interviews. Because they just went back to back, by the time one person was done, the other fighters had already left. So you really only had the opportunity to be part of the scrum. But I would assume that will be different next week

I did a few UFC events yeas ago. The last one being the TUF finale featuring Uriah Hall, so it has been awhile. Otherwise I have done boxing. The main difference obviously being the sie. This was done in one of the rooms at Extreme Couture. The biggest difference being the size. There were just a handful of us there. Everyone was incredibly nice though and very accommodating. I guess next week when I attend the events I will be able to get a better gauge on things.

Also at this there were no one on one interviews. Because they just went back to back, by the time one person was done, the other fighters had already left. So you really only had the opportunity to be part of the scrum. But I would assume that will be different next week
Thanks for the info, keep us posted.

98041-3338434.png

Champions retain their titles. imho

Anyone got any sources on cheap/discounted tickets for this fight? I have a feeling they might be handing them out on the strip again.

Here was media day from yesterday. Missed Chris Wade

Hopefully next event turns out better than this one. It was a stinker, tbh.

Hopefully next event turns out better than this one. It was a stinker, tbh.
Genuinely one of the worst events I have ever seen, besides the Braga bout, nothing else was even passable

Genuinely one of the worst events I have ever seen, besides the Braga bout, nothing else was even passable
Honestly, outside of Wilkinson and Loughnane there isnt anyone in those divisions that are of particular interest. I guess Silveira is a dark horse for LHW but that isnt saying much in that division. Im surprised that PFL couldnt find better FWs for the season. Bubba and Wade are decent and are good for competition but honestly I wouldnt mind not watching them fight ever again. I guess Movlid will be the threat to Loughnane's title but he isnt particularly fun to watch either.

Back