PFL 1 June 7th - Is this available to watch in Canada?

ilikethings

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The PFL website says PFL 1 on June 7th airs on NBCSN, but this channel is not available in Canada. Does anyone know if the event is watchable in Canada on another channel possibly?

Also, are the "prelims" only available through Facebook?

PS: I care not for unauthorized/unlicensed online streams. Looking for legit options only.

The PFL website says PFL 1 on June 7th airs on NBCSN, but this channel is not available in Canada. Does anyone know if the event is watchable in Canada on another channel possibly?

Also, are the "prelims" only available through Facebook?

PS: I care not for unauthorized/unlicensed online streams. Looking for legit options only.
If i understood right, outside the States they are going to keep the FB stream for the Main Card, maybe now that they secured the deal with NBCS that changed...

If I’m not mistaken they will show the preshow, prelims, main card and post show on Facebook.

The nbcsn deal only shows 2 hours of the main card. Probably 4-5 fights put of the 12

Just read the underlined parts.

All PFL regular season, playoff, and championships fights will be available to watch and stream worldwide. NBCSN will establish an exclusive live Thursday night PFL fight franchise, airing seven regular-season live events in prime time beginning June 7 through the end of August. Events televised by NBCSN will also stream on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. All regular season events will have encore airings on NBCSN later the same night.

Globally, PFL will broadcast up to six hours of live coverage on Facebook. This includes a live 30-minute pre-fight and post-fight show for each event. In addition, fans in the U.S. can watch the first three hours of each event exclusively on Facebook Watch, a video platform where episodic content, community and conversation come together.

Just read the underlined parts.

All PFL regular season, playoff, and championships fights will be available to watch and stream worldwide. NBCSN will establish an exclusive live Thursday night PFL fight franchise, airing seven regular-season live events in prime time beginning June 7 through the end of August. Events televised by NBCSN will also stream on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. All regular season events will have encore airings on NBCSN later the same night.

Globally, PFL will broadcast up to six hours of live coverage on Facebook. This includes a live 30-minute pre-fight and post-fight show for each event. In addition, fans in the U.S. can watch the first three hours of each event exclusively on Facebook Watch, a video platform where episodic content, community and conversation come together.
Another app I got to install then. Got ONE, M1, Bellator and now this NBC one for PFL...love it

Back