PFL 1 - Fitch vs Foster - Daytona

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Professional-Fighters-League-Daytona-60641

wvSUw0xWSxOboTc3lHphGA.png

that's a damn solid 4 fights right there, i'm in

I saw Markes fight Tony Lopez on TV. I just randomly flipped on the channel right when the fight was starting. I had no clue it was Markes until they announced his name. He looks completely different at HW.

some lines would be greeeeaaaatttt...

What is PFL? Is this a new fighting org that is part of the new fighters union thingy?

It gets a bit confusing with so many groups putting on fights but I suppose we can't complain.

What is PFL? Is this a new fighting org that is part of the new fighters union thingy?

It gets a bit confusing with so many groups putting on fights but I suppose we can't complain.

yea, i'm looking at it like "the new WSOF" -- most of these guys were WSOF fighters before and it's on NBC sports like WSOF was

I thought Fitch said he was retiring after the Shields bout b/c of medical issues related to MRI scans

I thought Fitch said he was retiring after the Shields bout b/c of medical issues related to MRI scans

I think he was awaiting multiple opinions from doctors and neurologists. He must have got good news.

I think he was awaiting multiple opinions from doctors and neurologists. He must have got good news.

its never good when you need to wait for multiple opionions to finally get what you want to give to the commision

Main Event | Welterweight | 170 lbs

Brian Foster +235
Jon Fitch -315

Over 2.5 -165
Under 2.5 +125
-
---------------

Co-Main Event | Light-Heavyweight | 205 lbs

Ronny Markes +110
Smealinho Rama -150

Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130
-

----------------

Main Card | Lightweight | 155 lbs

Herman Terrado +225
Joao Zeferino -305

Over 1.5 -130
Under 1.5 -110
-

----------------

Main Card | Lightweight | 155 lbs

Caros Fodor +260
Jason High -380

Over 2.5 -165
Under 2.5 +125

fitch hasn't finished anyone in 10 years right? o2.5 -165? and foster heck, play foster +235 if you want w/it? lol

Not really crazy about any of the lines. I really wanted High at a better price. I figured Fitch would be at a better price as well.

fitch hasn't finished anyone in 10 years right? o2.5 -165? and foster heck, play foster +235 if you want w/it? lol

Think it has to do with 35/36 of Fosters's fights have ended itd

no f'ing clue on rama-markes for me.

not sure on terrado-zeferino, either. i have to remind myself who terrado is. maybe o1.5 -130?

Back