Petrosyan vs Sittichai

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Petrosyan vs Sittichai, who wins and why?

you will find out very soon.
they will announce the fight later this year.

jk

Right now? Sittichai UD.
Prime Sittichai vs prime Petro? Probably Petro by UD, but would be a hell of a fight.

At this point I'd rather watch them in a sex tape going at it. @Yodsanan and @Snubnoze707 have sex tape Fridays together where they dress up in tuxedos and fap each other off to fighters in Thailand who they pay good money to send over clips.

At this point I'd rather watch them in a sex tape going at it. @Yodsanan and @Snubnoze707 have sex tape Fridays together where they dress up in tuxedos and fap each other off to fighters in Thailand who they pay good money to send over clips.
Where in the fuck is your mind at to draft up this horrific post? Don't tell us about your fantasies you sick freak. Fucking disgusting...

Where in the fuck is your mind at to draft up this horrific post? Don't tell us about your fantasies you sick freak. Fucking disgusting...
Sorry bro I just saw your text about not bringing it up. Left my phone in the other room.

Yeah true, just keep it on the subject

Back