Petrosyan v Yodwicha

I can see why people thought Yodwichas style was exhausting to watch, especially against fighters like Petchboonchu but i don't think Yodwichas fighting style has changed drastically. He is a bit more wild and throws more punches nowadays when fighting less skilled opponents.

Lol where was Lawrence Kenshin back in 2012? This guy beat Kongsak, Nong-O, Singdam, Petchboonchu, and Singdam when he was 17 and beat Saenchai when he was 18. I think that's a more impressive resume than any of the active fighters Lawrence has made a video on.

Last edited:
Lol where was Lawrence Kenshin back in 2012? This guy beat Kongsak, Nong-O, Singdam, Petchboonchu, and Singdam when he was 17 and beat Saenchai when he was 18. I think that's a more impressive resume than any fighter Lawrence has ever made a video on.
okay but he dont changed the world

Wouldn't be surprised if it played out like this one. 5 rounds makes it more interesting though.

yes they surely could not fight for bellator with 6 months notice. They can fight on debuting chinese promotions no one has heard from since like that event with yod or somehow both sign with enfusion who clearly is not spending what bellator is.
Well MAS from what I saw was basically Kunlun with another name. Still don't understand that event and not seen a peep from them since.

With Enfusion I guess you could say they have a bit of talent sharing going on.

So yes infact you can fight on debuting Chinese promotions when it's all ran by the same people or in Enfusion, but probably not so much in Bellator.

Yod fighting on MAS got ~0 coverage in China. Yod fighting Petro on Bellator would absolutely get covered and it wouldn't look great for Kunlun either since they've basically failed to get Petro to fight for them as far as the impression would be anyway. China is a lot about face.

Last edited:
Okay great fight but december?! Is Georgio out with an injury or something?

Okay great fight but december?! Is Georgio out with an injury or something?

Bellator only seem to do 2 a year in Italy around the same times. The other one they do was about a month ago. He will probably fight someone else under a different org before then though. (He fought in russia last year inbetween bellator)

But the oktagon/bellator combo in florace seems to be december so i think they are starting to put a card together now.

Think he's fighting October in Italy too.

This is a great fight out of no where.

Most Thais get thrown into the ring against top kick boxers in kickboxing rule with only a few fights in that rule set anyway( and vice versa of course). You don't have time to wait when you can get these money fights.
Kem and Sudsakorn vs Petrosyan.
Buakaw in K-1 World Max 2004.
Kaew in K-1 World GP.
Gonnapa vs Yamazaki Hideaki.
Yod vs Arthur Kyshenko.

I think it is too early in his career to face this p4p great in his hometown, but we will see how his camp
will prepare him in this 6 months. And Petrosyan can just get injured before the fight thanks to his fragile hands.

petro won't get injured as he spends more time with his doctors than training....but this fight kinda pisses me off because it's all about petro being "unbeatable" for cherrypicking one decent fight in 3 years with little more risk,in his own promotion/country...i hope he loses not for him but that bunch of asskissers who manage him.

the audacity to say kunlun didn't offer enough money 2 years ago...please....he simply can't/won't do tournaments with top fighters anymore....that's all

the audacity to say kunlun didn't offer enough money 2 years ago...please....he simply can't/won't do tournaments with top fighters anymore....that's all
Well I mean Petro DID say he was no longer going to put his body through tournaments anymore. His injuries are well documented so can you really blame him?

Well I mean Petro DID say he was no longer going to put his body through tournaments anymore. His injuries are well documented so can you really blame him?

well i myself made a point of it and uber-defended him for this decision which is only fair, but it just his hardcore fans who are completely delusional and reach the stars to convince themselves he truly is invincible, not to mention his management who points fingers left and right like petro is always some kind of victim....and considering the poor opinion they have of thais this irks me even more.

petro might still be the best but he doesn't have such a huge marketing value to think he can ask ridic amounts of $$ or use that to justify not going to kunlun like octagon is paying him more...

well i myself made a point of it and uber-defended him for this decision which is only fair, but it just his hardcore fans who are completely delusional and reach the stars to convince themselves he truly is invincible, not to mention his management who points fingers left and right like petro is always some kind of victim....and considering the poor opinion they have of thais this irks me even more.

petro might still be the best but he doesn't have such a huge marketing value to think he can ask ridic amounts of $$ or use that to justify not going to kunlun like octagon is paying him more...

I'm a big petrosyan fan, but the way i see it is, that he doesn't really have anything left to prove. He's not out there claiming to be the best. He is just enjoying fighting again. And if he wants to spend his last few years fighting in italy against lesser (but still dangerous) opposition, then id rather that, then see him retire.

He spent years fighting the best. Everyone knows he isnt invincible. I'd still like to think he can beat anyone and id love to watch that as a fight fan. But also sefishly, im quite happy watching him help build up bellator kickboxing so there is some decent fights i can go and watch live closer to home.

I'm a big petrosyan fan, but the way i see it is, that he doesn't really have anything left to prove. He's not out there claiming to be the best. He is just enjoying fighting again. And if he wants to spend his last few years fighting in italy against lesser (but still dangerous) opposition, then id rather that, then see him retire.

He spent years fighting the best. Everyone knows he isnt invincible. I'd still like to think he can beat anyone and id love to watch that as a fight fan. But also sefishly, im quite happy watching him help build up bellator kickboxing so there is some decent fights i can go and watch live closer to home.
He isn't claiming but his managers are

He isn't claiming but his managers are

To be fair, so would i if i was his manager. Probably pisses him off.

I remember when he was in glory and was widely considered top of the p4p list he was really humble in a interview saying he wasnt.

I dont know anything about his managers but i know he is good friends with the oktagon promoter.

I think this tittle fight shows that he is still hungry and if he wins the tittle he is gonna have to fight some top competition when defending if bellator want to grow

This is a great fight out of no where.

Most Thais get thrown into the ring against top kick boxers in kickboxing rule with only a few fights in that rule set anyway( and vice versa of course). You don't have time to wait when you can get these money fights.
Kem and Sudsakorn vs Petrosyan.
Buakaw in K-1 World Max 2004.
Kaew in K-1 World GP.
Gonnapa vs Yamazaki Hideaki.
Yod vs Arthur Kyshenko.

I think it is too early in his career to face this p4p great in his hometown, but we will see how his camp
will prepare him in this 6 months. And Petrosyan can just get injured before the fight thanks to his fragile hands.
Yod had a few Kickboxing fights and modded/watered down Muay Thai fights before fighting Kyshenko him vs Souwer would've been a better pick also there was Naruepol Fairtex vs Petro too. It might just be me but Petro really does seem to pad his record with n00bie Thais to kickboxing.

explain that to his management who seems to be embarrassed because he's not winning tournaments.
"he has run out of competition" "it's hard to find fighters who dare to challenge him" "can't fight in kunlun ..they don't pay much" "can't trust chinese promotions"...

You can argue that he could of fought Yod, but other than that he was just fighting the Thai's that actually fought internationally. How is that padding his record? You guys are always clamoring for quality Thais to get shots in Kickboxing so is Khem a bum? He was wrecking people in MT at the time they fought. Petro fought Buakaw at his peak when he was arguably the #1 P4P Kickboxer.

Now he's taking on Yodwicha who had one of the most dominant stadium runs in recent history and that's not good enough because he's a Kickboxing noob?

Back