Petr Yan vs Jin Soo Son

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am really excited about Petr Yan's fight with Jin Soo Son who has a lot in common with the Korean Zombie. I think this will be a fight of the night or a performance of the night for Yan. Yan is such a natural fighter

I am really excited about Petr Yan's fight with Jin Soo Son who has a lot in common with the Korean Zombie. I think this will be a fight of the night or a performance of the night for Yan. Yan is such a natural fighter

Tried to look up the korean guy. There was nothing. Who’s Son is this?

I think Yan takes it, he smashed Ishihara.

Can you link some fights of this Jin Soo Son? I tried to look it up and didn't find anything.

Jin Soon Son is set to face Petr Yan tomorrow. With a win over Petr Yan, how soon do you think he will get a title shot against TJ?
Discuss

giphy.gif

It’s Moraes division now, they can hide that belt from him all they want, they know what’s coming sooner or later.

2 propects taking one another out early. Rooting for Peter Yan. I think he's crocops protege

Their names are like Star Wars character vs. Tekken character.

Back