Petition: move Joanna vs Karolina to prelim headliner

ThePatriot

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
after 2 25 min fights, we aren't going to get the same enjoyment out of the main event. It's taxing on the mind, and you get an adrenaline dump.

Show FS1 your business partner some love, and improve the card order

Glad Joe Silva is leaving, good riddance

after 2 25 min fights, we aren't going to get the same enjoyment out of the main event. It's taxing on the mind, and you get an adrenaline dump.

That's the perfect time to load up on food and get some ass before the real fights go on

Nah, Joanna puts on fun fights. Gal comes to bang.

tumblr_makbk9f4wB1rgn2swo1_r1_500.gif

I watch the fights in reverse order, so it doesn't bother me one bit.

Nah leave that Polish on Polish crime on main card.

LOL no. Just don't put Tate vs Pennington on the main card, my only request.

You're wrong. JJ is a goer and puts on fun fights. Also I don't think Tyron vs Wonderboy is going to last 25 minutes.

That's the perfect time to load up on food and get some ass before the real fights go on

I may actually ditch the Joanna fight for food/ice cream if they keep this card order. I do this when mighty mouse co headlines

ok guys, can we wasteland it?

Hell no. Terrible idea. If you don't have the stamina to sit through this card, go get your lazy ass in shape

I agree

It's pathetic having wmma rubbish on the main card

Hopefully the fight gets scrapped due to usada.

I'm going to have to switch channels midway because of this shit

We are the real mma fans

WB/Woodley won't be going 25 minutes so your point is irrelevant. Also I hate Silva but he's not to blame here.

Back