Peter Schiff on Joe Rogan Experience

You're an idiot and a charlatan, apparently.

I'd guess that your preconditions are the same basis most have for embracing the mw.

Well, I don't hold myself out as an economic savant and make my buck handling people's money and giving economic advice.

Anyways, those preconditions are the existence of a UBI (preferably measured to guarantee housing costs), single-payer healthcare, and constitutional right to collectively bargain.

Prove to me that you've never molested a child.

Easy. I never hired you as a lawyer. If I had molested a child I would go to you for representation. You are known as the best child molestor defender on Sherdog

Easy. I never hired you as a lawyer. If I had molested a child I would go to you for representation. You are known as the best child molestor defender on Sherdog

So you can't prove it?

Yeah, that's because it's impossible to prove a negative. Asking Jack to "prove" a guy didn't profit is no less silly.

I don't delve into the specifics of Hack vs Savages life. Peter Schiff is pretty successful. People who are success are capable of making many mistakes. They don't do it while playing it safe.

So you can't prove it?

Yeah, that's because it's impossible to prove a negative. Asking Jack to "prove" a guy didn't profit is no less silly.

Lol. Do you think before u post?

Think a bit. Don’t make accusations if u can’t back it up. Why say something you can not prove?

BUT, Schiff does run a hedge fund I believe. So this is likely something that can be proved

Trump supporter: Trump really kicked Putin’s ass in private when they met! Putin was scared!

Trotsky: prove that happened

Trump supporter: hey Trotsky! Prove it didn’t happen!

See how that looks Trotsky?

I don't delve into the specifics of Hack vs Savages life. Peter Schiff is pretty successful. People who are success are capable of making many mistakes. They don't do it while playing it safe.

You can be financially successful but still lose other people’s money. I’m pretty sure Schiff has lost other people’s money during these Bull Markets

Well, I don't hold myself out as an economic savant and make my buck handling people's money and giving economic advice.

Anyways, those preconditions are the existence of a UBI, single-payer healthcare, and constitutional right to collectively bargain.

Seems to me that being against the mw in a system where UBI exists doesn't require as much faith. Like Schiff has full faith that the free market works best when left to evolve naturally.

Are you in favor of UBI with our current mw model and you also believe in abolishing the mw?

Trump supporter: Trump really kicked Putin’s ass in private when they met! Putin was scared!

Trotsky: prove that happened

Trump supporter: hey Trotsky! Prove it didn’t happen!

See how that looks Trotsky?

....yes, I see how that looks.

That's the entire point. You asked JVS to prove a negative, so I asked you to prove one to show you that it's stupid.

That's the entire point. You asked JVS to prove a negative, so I asked you to prove one to show you that it's stupid.
Just another dozen posts or so, and he might begin to grasp the concept.

Cool. So in your opinion asking anyone to prove an assertion is a no no.

I will remember this

Oh. And it is very provable. Search Peter Schiff 2008 returns

But the biggest difference is no poster accused me of molesting children to begin with. Oh wait, is that what you are doing?

Last edited:
Cool. So in your opinion asking anyone to prove an assertion is a no no.

I will remember this

Oh. And it is very provable. Search Peter Schiff 2008 returns

Did you do it? See?

Peter Schiff has been predicting hyperinflation every year for the past 20 years.

Sounds like you've looked into it.

No, I was commenting as I was watching and I remembered his gold business (which is a fine idea in theory) but this time he turned it into a goddamn infomercial. Also, minimum wage has worked in plenty of countries. Listen for the example he uses and just how much of a perfect storm is needed for it not to work.

Hyperinflation will not happen until I'm financially all squared away and secure to coast through life without having money as a worry.

You can take that to the bank.

LOL He is a quack.

Back