Peter Schiff on Joe Rogan Experience

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Worth a listen. Makes some points about the economy that should be common sense to most people, but I'm afraid aren't. The economy should be the only thing CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. cover. The fact that they are busy with some dumb Russian conspiracy rather than the impending collapse of the system is a travesty.

Worth a listen. Makes some points about the economy that should be common sense to most people, but I'm afraid aren't. The economy should be the only thing CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. cover. The fact that they are busy with some dumb Russian conspiracy rather than the impending collapse of the system is a travesty.

Wow, can't believe he's still at it. I remember him predicting we'd have hyperinflation by 2010. Guy's been looking like a fool for a whole decade!

Still selling his gold service. Also, minimum wage doesn't work because tuna.

New episode I guess? I’ve enjoyed listening to this guy’s appearances in the past though I consider him a bit of a paleo-capitalist who is dwelling in an economic paradigm that is rapidly leaving us. Wouldn’t be surprised if he loses everything he’s made.

Wow, can't believe he's still at it. I remember him predicting we'd have hyperinflation by 2010. Guy's been looking like a fool for a whole decade!

He also predicted the 2008 collapse and made a killing doing so. Not that big of a fool.

He also predicted the 2008 collapse and made a killing doing so. Not that big of a fool.

He's always predicting a crash. Didn't profit off 2008. Guy doesn't make money investing; he makes money convincing rubes that he's good at investing.

LOL Jack's in here for the disinformation campaign. Very low IQ. Sad!

He's always predicting a crash. Didn't profit off 2008. Guy doesn't make money investing; he makes money convincing rubes that he's good at investing.
Also, he was wrong on what caused the crash. Which makes his analysis even more useless.

It's like I spend years predicting someone will die because of smoking. Then the person gets run over by a car and I say "haha, called it!"

I'm sure you're profiting beyond belief with your knowledge on economics then?

He's against the minimum wage, which pretty much makes him a Nazi. Dump thread.

Because crashes always happen. Where did you find that he didn't make any money off 2008. I'm not a fan of the guy but I wouldn't dismiss him that quickly.

I didn't listen. Can you fill me in on what things about the economy are common sense to persons in the know like Schiff and @Scheme, but which I am not sophisticated enough to know about?

I'm against the minimum wage (with some preconditions, obviously) and I'm a communist.

You're an idiot and a charlatan, apparently.

I'd guess that your preconditions are the same basis most have for embracing the mw.

LOL Jack's in here for the disinformation campaign. Very low IQ. Sad!

Everything I've said is true, and anyone can confirm for themselves. Schiff has been consistently bearish during a historic bull run. He's made a bunch of predictions that any economist could have told him were stupid, and they have, indeed, failed to materialize. What would it take for you to believe he's wrong?

Everything I've said is true, and anyone can confirm for themselves. Schiff has been consistently bearish during a historic bull run. He's made a bunch of predictions that any economist could have told him were stupid, and they have, indeed, failed to materialize. What would it take for you to believe he's wrong?

You said he did not profit in 2008. Post your proof

He very well might not of. I’m pretty sure he’s bled money many years

Last edited:
Back