Peter Quillin vs. J’Leon Love possible for Broner-Vargas card

havent been to the gym in a few days. will talk to jleon about it today. i like both guys so i hope it doesnt happen. would be a tough fight to call as both guys havent looked their best in their last fight. in fact, i believe they were on the same card their last fights

Damn Quillin's 34? Kid Chocolate ain't much of a kid anymore.

I lean Quillin but this is one of those fights that if either guy's a decent underdog, which I assume if anyone it'll be J'leon, then you bet em. So hard to tell where Quillin's at rn, how much he has left, how much he wants to be back in the mix.

It's completely irrational, but I can't take J'Leon seriously after the Medina KO. I know Peter has been stopped early before, but all of my hype for J'Leon went out the window when Medina smashed him on ShoBox.

It's completely irrational, but I can't take J'Leon seriously after the Medina KO. I know Peter has been stopped early before, but all of my hype for J'Leon went out the window when Medina smashed him on ShoBox.
almost like when derek edwards ko's badou jack brutally in he first round

Felt the same When Jacobs semi-retired Kid Chocolate with two punches in the first round of their fight.

So I guess it's two guys with zero hype trying to make a comeback against one another. Maybe the winner could get a shot at Jacobs? Would be better than the skid row of bums he has been fighting lately at least.

Felt the same When Jacobs semi-retired Kid Chocolate with two punches in the first round of their fight.

So I guess it's two guys with zero hype trying to make a comeback against one another. Maybe the winner could get a shot at Jacobs? Would be better than the skid row of bums he has been fighting lately at least.
jacobs needs to fight an active big name, not a guy he already KO'd.

in a fair world, he separates saunders' head from his shoulders while clenelo and golovkin sort their business, then takes on the winner.

I forgot Quillin existed tbh.

jacobs needs to fight an active big name, not a guy he already KO'd.

in a fair world, he separates saunders' head from his shoulders while clenelo and golovkin sort their business, then takes on the winner.

It's been a year since he fought a real opponent and the only guy he's fought since was a trash can who didn't even fight back but managed to somehow go 12 of the worst rounds I've seen all year.

Next up is a guy no one gives a shit about who has no power whatsoever and you'd need a calculator to pronounce the names of the bums he has on his resume.

Quillin and J'leon are millions of miles better than the last guy he fought and the guy he is about to fight. I know we all want Jacobs to fight a GREAT opponent but he's not going to anytime soon so he might as well fight someone who's not garbage. Yes he knocked Quillin out but he had no problem fighting bum ass Sergio Mora TWICE so I don't see the problem.

Jacobs should be hyping himself up with brutal knockouts of decent opponents so people actually want to see him fight a top guy again but this fighting chumps stuff and going the distance is having the exact opposite effect.

i didn't think going the distance with arias was that bad... he seemed a bit hesitant on the trigger, but i guess that is to be expected coming back from fighting golovkin.

hopefully he knocks out sulecki and makes a statement.

I see what they are up to. Quillin wins it's a good test against someone who was getting a lot of hype (perhaps undeserved). At the same time, Love gets the chance to get a recognizable scalp and jumpstart his career again. I honestly forget about him altogether.

i talked with J'Leon today. He said on his side he is all set. They are just waiting for Quillin to sign off on it

Back