Peter Fonda vs. Roseanne Proves #TimesUp Is a Big, Fat Fraud

<JagsKiddingMe>

This thread is some serious daylight.
Good lord, abandon all hope.

Something is wrong when calling a black person a monkey is considered far worse than telling someone they hope a child is ripped from a mother's arms and placed into a cage with pedophiles. Goddamn, that is an absolutely sickening thing to say.

Yet another example, in a long list of examples, as to why liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you in any way shape or form think calling someone an ape is even comparable to wishing for a child to be gang raped, then you're human garbage and I truly question what kind of parents you had.

We posted the same thing at the same.

<mma4>

Something is wrong when calling a black person a monkey is considered far worse than telling someone they hope a child is ripped from a mother's arms and placed into a cage with pedophiles. Goddamn, that is an absolutely sickening thing to say.

I'm not a fan of either statement, but actively hoping for a child to be raped is rock bottom.

Yet another example, in a long list of examples, as to why liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you in any way shape or form think calling someone an ape is even comparable to wishing for a child to be gang raped, then you're human garbage and I truly question what kind of parents you had.

What a silly post. No one is saying that. People are saying the reactions are different because one is more famous than the other. I don't know this guy. I know Roseanne. Both are scumbags.

Agreed!

What a silly post. No one is saying that. People are saying the reactions are different because one is more famous than the other. I don't know this guy. I know Roseanne. Both are scumbags.

Yes they are.

Yeah he's a piece of shit for wishing a kid gets raped. I won't watch anything he's in (not that I was anyways)

014d53901188034.jpg

There are very few satirical jokes directed at the left on the internet; and a very small percentage of those are funny but this one is.

So Roseanne made a joke about all black people? Or was it an individual?

I suspect that the producers knew she was a nutjob that could easily fly off the handle at any moment. As soon as she pulled the trigger they pulled theirs fearing it could get worse. It's not a secret that she is a huge CT'er and many within Hollywood knew she was a racist.

But rosannes statement was directed at 1 person....

She never said “all black people look like apes”....she said one lady looks like an ape.

How can you not see that???

Hey Bush, how did you get the dubz?

I haven't been in the WR in a while. I logged on today, waiting for the 1000+ post thread about Peter Fonda's tweets like that vile, vile Roseanne, but it was conspicuously missing. Where are the calls to disavow his new movie? Where are the calls to disavow Sony? Where is all the virtue signaling? Where is the MSM's non-stop coverage of this? But most of all, where are all the WR warriors tearing their clothes because of these awful, awful tweets?

Roseanne Barr literally had her career destroyed by the establishment media and Hollywood a few weeks ago over one racist Tweet. Peter Fonda, however, has been given a free pass by the establishment media and Hollywood’s #MeToo activists after tweeting out a call to have a child raped and a woman sexually abused and humiliated.

peterfondatweet.jpg

peter.fonda_.tweet_.2-640x378.jpg

126437_600.jpg

The one about Barron crossed a few lines - leaving children out of things and pedophilia and I have no interest in supporting him financially and I think MSM should call him on it. The other two are part and parcel of being in the public eye, they are despicable but the market can decide on those.

Also, he didn't send multiple tweets after trying to saying the tweet is about other stuff.

I'm not a fan of either statement, but actively hoping for a child to be raped is rock bottom.

There is something seriously wrong with Peter Fonda given that he was able to even think of something so sickening in the first place. Never mind tweeting it. What kind of person even thinks of something so twisted? Hollywood obviously warped his mind.

I think his show should be cancelled.

Peter Fonda is still alive? I figured he had died years ago for some reason. Sounds like he's demented, hopefully he goes back to obscurity now.

Back