Peter Fonda vs. Roseanne Proves #TimesUp Is a Big, Fat Fraud

Think about the kind of person that likes a comment (publicly) about throwing a child into a cage with Hollywood producers paedophiles purely due to partisan screeching.

Fonda is a sick cunt, and is probably due for a computer check based on these comments.

EDIT: this sick cunt defended child rapist Polanski as well.

Last edited:
Even if she did wishing for a kid to get molested is a HELLLLLLLLLLL of alot worse than any kind of racial slur one can concoct.

Imagine having a moral compass where you think that saying someone looks a bit like a fictional monkey character from a movie is far worse than saying you'd like to see an 11 year-old get gang raped. These people are seriously fucked in the head.

Think about the kind of person that likes a comment (publicly) about throwing a child into a cage with Hollywood producers paedophiles purely due to partisan screeching.

Fonda is sick cunt, and is probably due for a computer check based on these comments

The same can be said for a lot of posters on here and we all know who they are.

Lol, dumbass. I was obviously mocking partisan politics. Any fair-minded person took it that way.

@Jack V Savage is the same guy who spent hours arguing that CNN weren't bias towards Clinton, they were biased towards Trump.

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png

I didn't know who he was, he seems like a real idiot

@Jack V Savage is the same guy who spent hours arguing that CNN weren't bias towards Clinton, they were biased towards Trump.

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png
Jack's one of the smartest guys on Sherdog when he sticks to what he knows. But he's a braying donkey when it comes to simple concepts like partisanship and tribalism.

There's little value to outrage as a socio-political weapon if it is two edged. So if you want to use outrage as a socio-political weapon, it's critical that you only ever get offended by stuff people say when you already disagree with them. And if you are forced to acknowledge that someone you agree with was outrageously offensive, do so with a shrug and try to mitigate any concrete consequences.

Of course, behaving like this erodes any general sense of civic propriety, but at least you won, right?

His tweets are definetely not racists, but they're far worst (it seems like racism is the only thing that matter in the US).

That old man is litteraly calling for a child rape, but hey, in hollywood that doesn't seem to bother anyone if you know what I mean :)

@HomerThompson, I'll turn my hand over, I made this thread partially thinking of you. You were one of the ones that were leading that Roseanne thread, and were castigating everyone and anyone (including me) who dared to point out any nuance in the story or anyone who thought it wasn't a big deal. Yet here we are, when someone attacks "the other side" in a much more severe fashion, you're all "nothing to see here, move along".

Truthfully, I didn't care that Roseanna compared some woman to an ape. I also don't care about Peter Fonda drunk tweeting some garbage in the middle of the night. Truly, I don't give a damn, but the media (and you) show a double standard that can be seen from space. Spin it however you want, your bias (and the medias) is self-evident.

And I think you're a good dude, I'm not some moron that's gonna accuse you of being immoral, but dude, look in the damn mirror.

I'm out.
He's not a good dude, trust me, the guy is suffering and projecting.

Neither ABC or Sony care. They care about money. Roseanne was a somebody and said something bad that potentially hurt their bottom line so they axed her. No one cares about Peter Fonda, the people "boycotting" probably never heard of his movie to begin with and weren't going to go. Pulling the movie would just be throwing money away.

Twitter does a good job of giving "evidence" to the easily offended. Who here would have ever truly been offended by/cared about Peter Fonda if he didn't have his abhorrent stuff documented on twitter? I miss the days where people just wouldn't know who this can was.

The bigger name, the bigger the outrage; that's how it works. Roseanne is a huge house hold name and her is show on one of the largest broadcast networks. This guy is legitimately a nobody in comparison to Roseanne. He has a couple of hundred likes for god sakes.

I'm sorry but you don't joke about children being locked in cages with pedophiles. That's just sickening.

<JagsKiddingMe>

This thread is some serious daylight.
Good lord, abandon all hope.

To be fair Roseanne has a long history of bigotry and had a nationally syndicated television show. I didn’t even know Fonda was still working. Kathy Griffin and Reza Alsan got the same treatment as Roseanne when they called out Trump. You’re grasping at straws.

Very true.

Yet another example, in a long list of examples, as to why liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you in any way shape or form think calling someone an ape is even comparable to wishing for a child to be gang raped, then you're human garbage and I truly question what kind of parents you had.

Back