Peter Fonda vs. Roseanne Proves #TimesUp Is a Big, Fat Fraud

Those are rather bizarre, violent and disturbing tweets. Putting children in cages with pedophiles, referring to women as gashes, calling for public whippings. I think Peter Fonda needs to seek mental help. He obviously has serious psychological issues.
If I didn't know better, I'd think Peter Fonda was a Muslim.

No, but I am saying it's different. I find it ridiculous, and idiotic. But, it is directed at individuals, and not a broad group of people.

Also, you're mischaracterizing the message badly. It was directed at Melania, and uses hyperbole to make a point about the family separations, and the detention centers.

It's not the same thing as showing hate towards an entire group of people based on a abroad classification. It's just not.

Wasn't Rosanne's comments about 1 specific person?

I haven't been in the WR in a while. I logged on today, waiting for the 1000+ post thread about Peter Fonda's tweets like that vile, vile Roseanne, but it was conspicuously missing. Where are the calls to disavow his new movie? Where are the calls to disavow Sony? Where is all the virtue signaling? Where is the MSM's non-stop coverage of this? But most of all, where are all the WR warriors tearing their clothes because of these awful, awful tweets?

Roseanne Barr literally had her career destroyed by the establishment media and Hollywood a few weeks ago over one racist Tweet. Peter Fonda, however, has been given a free pass by the establishment media and Hollywood’s #MeToo activists after tweeting out a call to have a child raped and a woman sexually abused and humiliated.

peterfondatweet.jpg

peter.fonda_.tweet_.2-640x378.jpg

126437_600.jpg

Didn't even know that he was still alive much less that he has a movie coming out.

I'm going to take a wild guess that no one had planned to see his movie in the first place.

No, but I am saying it's different. I find it ridiculous, and idiotic. But, it is directed at individuals, and not a broad group of people.

Also, you're mischaracterizing the message badly. It was directed at Melania, and uses hyperbole to make a point about the family separations, and the detention centers.

It's not the same thing as showing hate towards an entire group of people based on a abroad classification. It's just not.
So Roseanne made a joke about all black people? Or was it an individual?

Peter Fonda and his commie loving sister haven't been relevant in years.

It's inappropriate to attack the president's children if they're not part of his administration. That was a basic ethical standard up until very recently. The First Lady could catch a little criticism, but that's about it. If Peter Fonda still had a career, this would probably end it, but Father Time already took care of that

I don't pay any attention to Peter Fonda. I humbly suggest that OP might do the same, instead of wailing like an untoyed toddler about the unfairness of it all.

He went too far but I do appreciate his use of the word, Gash

He should have just used the "Imagine if..." form. Instead of the "We should..." He made it sound like a call to action. Though rational people understood the point he was attempting to make.

Maybe I'm not up to date with my pop culture but I had to Google Peter Fonda. Those tweets are fucked up, but I don't know who he is.

his father was a great actor. He was related to his father.

how fuckin insane do you have to be to advocate for child rape in the name of supposed equality <JagsKiddingMe>

Hopefully the CIA waterboards fonda

Asking for a child to be caged with pedophiles, labeling women as gashes and calling for public whippings is extremely disgusting whether it is directed at a single person or a group of people. What Peter Fonda tweeted is absolutely sickening no matter how much you try to rationalize it. His vile words should be outright condemned. There was no reason or justification to tweet something so vulgar, bizarre and twisted.

Damn! Now I have to go see his movie. (for some reason)

Clever marketing tactic.

But rosannes statement was directed at 1 person....

She never said “all black people look like apes”....she said one lady looks like an ape.

How can you not see that???

Last edited:
But rosannes statement was directed at 1 person....

She never said “all black people looknkike apes”....she said one lady looks like an ape.

How can you not see that???
Even if she did wishing for a kid to get molested is a HELLLLLLLLLLL of alot worse than any kind of racial slur one can concoct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back