Petchpanomrung vs Petrosyan

Bro, Pet has successfully made the transition and doesn't just "play the game". He doesn't fall victim to typical Thai punch defense deficiencies. He's an International Kickboxing champ, and that alone propels his status. Don't you know how this works by now? Now he just needs a cool hairstyle...

Who thinks that Pet is some untouchable muay thai god aside from maybe Jay? This thread is about a hypothetical kickboxing match between champs of two weight divisions.

Bro, Pet has successfully made the transition and doesn't just "play the game". He doesn't fall victim to typical Thai punch defense deficiencies. He's an International Kickboxing champ, and that alone propels his status. Don't you know how this works by now? Now he just needs a cool hairstyle...

Petdam's ahead of the game on the hairstyles. Petpanomrung's status as the best international mt fighter is in jeopardy.

Who thinks that Pet is some untouchable muay thai god ?

"People" think that. Not people who post on this forum, but coca always has got to bring "people" up.

if Petpanomrung vs. Petrosyan isn't far fetched enough, we should be dreaming about "obscure thai prospect" vs. Petrosyan maybe.

It's unfortunate that Diesellek never got the exposure he deserved. Such a haircut would make waves in the international Kickfight world...

d.jpg

Giorgio Petrosyan vs Sorgraw PetchyindeeAcademy in ONE, Kickboxing rules of course, just announced.

How do you figure this is a good argument as to why he'd do well?
I'm playing devils advocate. Doesn't necessarily mean I think he would win. Surprised after all these years you guys still don't notice when I do this. I was debating with the other guy because I thought the whole notion of Petch not doing well against southpaws was wrong.

Is he not 1-4 in his last 5 against fighters whom have a rhythm that he's used to? It's quite clear he fares better against the opposite kind of fighter, and this thread proves that. I mean, you're asking the question how would a 63 kilogram fighter do against a 70 kilogram fighter who happens to be the best fighter in that sports history.
Means nothing. All thai's even Saenchai have bad moments in the stadiums. And many thais will fare better against lesser experienced foreigners. Depending on their style under kb rules too. And no I don't think Petch is a 63kg fighter anymore. He's been growing a lot recently.

This question implies you think Petpanomrung is unbelievably good because he's looked good against... "not used to" fighters.
I think he's shown that he's really good under these rules and is one of the best match ups for Petro. Not quite sure what unbelievably good means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back