Pervasive sexual abuse at religious schools in Pakistan

It's men doing the abusing, right? That's crazy that, regardless of religion, race, nationality, culture, workplace, or era, all mass sexual abuse is perpetrated by men. It's almost as if the radical feminists aren't wrong when they say maybe masculinity is fucked up.

...nah, that can't be it. Fuckin muslims/Pakistanis/religion.
Masculinity, or maleness, isn't a problem. Concepts of men as providers, protectors and warriors aren't a problem. Notions of strength, fitness and the male form in all it's hairy glory aren't a problem.

What is a problem is what is considered acceptable or forgivable behavior regarding the interaction between men, women and children. Rather than prescribe ever tighter circles on how a male can assert and thrive in their identity as male, maybe building a paradigm that uplifts the positive aspects of our nature and provides constructive outlets for our genetic, emotional and intellectual potential as men would be in order.

How many men or boys are truly guided in their potential? How many are truly shown constructive outlets for their genetic potential? How many are shown the discipline necessary to harness their intellect, strength and emotions for positive outcomes?

Too often we are simply pointed to our faults and told what we should not be rather than guided to what we could and ought to be if we have real mastery of ourselves.

It's in another country right?

Let them do what they want if it stays in their country.

I can get on board with that. Leave them alone and also don't let them invade here.
Too bad we allow mega-global corporations who see every single person as a consumer and a potential source for profit.

Dumbest post of the year right here.

"All mass sexual abuse"? Are we really supposed to just blame men for some men being fucked up? Should we actually blame nature? God?

If masculinity is fucked up (nature) then the human race is fucked up because men come from women. (Going down to your level of logic).

Who would you rather blame?

Islamic countries have actual rape cultures, unlike the West. In the West, we have rapists, but we do not have rape as a culturally acceptable practice. In Islamic society, rape is effectively legal because you need FOUR MALE eyewitnesses to prove rape. And the sexual abuse of children, especially boys, is quite common. I reject the cultural relativism of the left, as well as their only holding Western society to any standard of decency, and their desire to flood our societies with these regressive people and cultures.

This sounds like a homeless man at the subway talking to himself. None of this is based in rational research, it's just rambling. I never said anything about rape culture, silly.

ALL MEN. KILL THEM ALL.

<Kpop01>

So when I give an opinion, you bitch and whine, but when I ask for your opinion, you come up empty? Not sure why you hate on Feminists so much when you're such a proud vagina.

So when I give an opinion, you bitch and whine, but when I ask for your opinion, you come up empty? Not sure why you hate on Feminists so much when you're such a proud vagina.
Your logic is way too sound for me.

Your logic is way too sound for me.

That awkward moment when a man calls you a coward with no opinions and you know he's right so you try to bow out of the conversation.

Goodbye, Mr. President.

That awkward moment when a man calls you a coward with no opinions and you know he's right so you try to bow out of the conversation.

Goodbye, Mr. President.
Lol wait, you actually have a conversation here with me? I thought it went like this:

Lagoon: I make shitty post flailing my limpwrist.

Me: shits on your shitty post throwing your own "logic" and shit in your face.

You then proceed to post attacks out of pure rustlement.

GG. Dumbest post of the year goes to you, sir/mam.

Sure lots of "holy men" take advantage of their station. However, only in Islamic culture could blasphemy laws be used to defend these predators. You can't have a long term secular society where the dominant religion is also a political and legal system.

Lol wait, you actually have a conversation here with me? I thought it went like this:

Lagoon: I make shitty post flailing my limpwrist.

Me: shits on your shitty post throwing your own "logic" and shit in your face.

You then proceed to post attacks out of pure rustlement.

GG. Dumbest post of the year goes to you, sir/mam.

I troll the "Radical Feminists are right" thing in almost every thread about mass violence or sexual assault. The good posters know where I'm coming from and ignore it. Scorpion doesnt know me and even he figured it out pretty quick. The fact that you pounced on the stupidest post in the thread rather than engaging the serious posters shows that you're a coward. The fact that you legitimately tried to debate it and counted that as a W for yourself is irrefutable evidence of Down's Syndrome.

You still have yet to state your actual opinion because you don't have one. You're just reactionary and you seek out shit posts to add to your e-debate W record. Best of luck with that extra chromosome.

Oh, Pakistan. Either it's the majority of folks being inbred, or they're fucking kids.

and dont forget, the Kashmir conflict is the likeliest chance for thermonuclear war.....

I troll the "Radical Feminists are right" thing in almost every thread about mass violence or sexual assault. The good posters know where I'm coming from and ignore it. Scorpion doesnt know me and even he figured it out pretty quick. The fact that you pounced on the stupidest post in the thread rather than engaging the serious posters shows that you're a coward. The fact that you legitimately tried to debate it and counted that as a W for yourself is irrefutable evidence of Down's Syndrome.

You still have yet to state your actual opinion because you don't have one. You're just reactionary and you seek out shit posts to add to your e-debate W record. Best of luck with that extra chromosome.
Lol you answered my first post asking questions with a question. You couldn't even answer anything i said.

2nd dumbest this year... again... by you. Sad!

Masculinity, or maleness, isn't a problem. Concepts of men as providers, protectors and warriors aren't a problem. Notions of strength, fitness and the male form in all it's hairy glory aren't a problem.

No offense, but this seems to be a bit of a strawman. The argument has never been that masculinity has no redeeming qualities. Feminists call it "toxic masculinity." As in, there are specific parts of masculinity (the idea under which men are raised) that are toxic. This is akin to saying that venomous snakes in your house aren't a problem because they are sleek and beautiful and great at killing pests like mice.

The rest of your post is kind of baseless. It assumes that there is some inherent good in male "nature." The counter, as very Radical Feminists would assert, is that there is some inherent "bad" in male nature. Both positions are lacking evidence and tough to argue from, imo, since "good" and "bad" aren't really part of what scientists or social scientists research.

This sounds like a homeless man at the subway talking to himself. None of this is based in rational research, it's just rambling. I never said anything about rape culture, silly.
Whatever, Lea. Your ilk talks all the time about our supposed rape culture, but basically never mentions the real Islamic rape culture. I can cite all sorts of laws, cases and historical precedents in Islamic culture. For fuck's sake, the founder of the religion married a 6-year-old girl and practiced sexual acts with her for years before having sexual intercourse with her when she was only 9.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad#Aisha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ocal-laws-know-how-common-it-is-a7422336.html

Whatever, Lea. Your ilk talks all the time about our supposed rape culture, but basically never mentions the real Islamic rape culture. I can cite all sorts of laws, cases and historical precedents in Islamic culture. For fuck's sake, the founder of the religion married a 6-year-old girl and practiced sexual acts with her for years before having sexual intercourse with her when she was only 9.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad#Aisha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...ocal-laws-know-how-common-it-is-a7422336.html

Quote me where I've talked about rape culture. If I talk about it "all the time," it should be easy to find in my post history.

No offense, but this seems to be a bit of a strawman. The argument has never been that masculinity has no redeeming qualities. Feminists call it "toxic masculinity." As in, there are specific parts of masculinity (the idea under which men are raised) that are toxic. This is akin to saying that venomous snakes in your house aren't a problem because they are sleek and beautiful and great at killing pests like mice.

The rest of your post is kind of baseless. It assumes that there is some inherent good in male "nature." The counter, as very Radical Feminists would assert, is that there is some inherent "bad" in male nature. Both positions are lacking evidence and tough to argue from, imo, since "good" and "bad" aren't really part of what scientists or social scientists research.
exactly. you can acknowledge toxic relationships, for example, without saying all relationships are bad. in fact, it's quite implicit that when people put "toxic" in front of something, they convey that the concept is benign in itself.

Sure lots of "holy men" take advantage of their station. However, only in Islamic culture could blasphemy laws be used to defend these predators. You can't have a long term secular society where the dominant religion is also a political and legal system.

Do you even LDS bro'?

Well , no matter the country it is horrible .

My point was that religious clerics , be they Catholic, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian etc... have many in their ranks who use the power of religion to abuse people. And in countries where religion plays a prominent role, you can't even confront these scumbags.

Religion has nothing to do with it. Look at politics. Look at Hollywood. The idea that sexual abuse is somehow a result of religion is sheer, utter stupidity.

Back