Perry vs Condit thoughts

This is the big fight for Platinum. He wants a top guy and a fight with Condit would lead right to a contenders match. #JUSTBLEEDBLESSED !!!

Perry can punch, Condit can fight. Condit wins, and puts a meaningless win on his record.

I know I keep talking shit about Perry here, but seriously: he's a good fighter, but he ain't on Condit's level. At least not yet.
Condit ain't on Condit's level anymore. He's a lamb out for slaughter and Perry is the Lion that's going to feed.

Perry murks a lw on 3 days notice and now people think he can beat Condit? Love to see the fight to end another hype train. Condit by whatever he wants under two rounds.

I think it would be crazy to derail an up and comer like Mike Perry by putting up against a fighter on the verge of retirement.

And make no mistake abut it...Condit would flatline Mr. Perry.

I think it would be crazy to derail an up and comer like Mike Perry by putting up against a fighter on the verge of retirement.

And make no mistake abut it...Condit would flatline Mr. Perry.
Thats exactly what they do.. Use the established veteran's name to build the next generation's value. Ya goof.
And make no mistake about it... You don't know shit about combat sports..

One fighter who is now afraid of getting concussions, to the point of retiring from the sport, will spend the entire fight running around and "resetting" in the Octagon, and be glad to lose by a split decision, if he doesn't get the lucky KO.

LOL

Thats exactly what they do.. Use the established veteran's name to build the next generation's value. Ya goof.
And make no mistake about it... You don't know shit about combat sports..

You're absolutely right...they most certainly try to build a young fighters prominence by pitting him against a big name. All I'm pointing out is that, in this scenario, Condit is too dangerous an opponent to risk Perry's momentum.

Condit smokes Perry 99 times out if 100.

Back