Perry reminds me of Chris Leben

I actually think Perry is overall more talented and will go farther. I don't worship him like some of the dorks on here, but I do think he'll get closer to the belt than Leben did.
If Leben would have beaten Anderson Silva, he would've gotten a title shot. So, Leben was in a title eliminator.

Leben's wrestling was better then we ever got to see

Leben lost many ...... Perry has never truly lost a fight EVER

If Leben would have beaten Anderson Silva, he would've gotten a title shot. So, Leben was in a title eliminator.

Was that official? Want that fight in a tuf gym and not even at an actually venue?

How dare you disrespect Leben like that??!?!?!?!?!?

Leben was way more talented than Perry. Leben also had a nice ground game, remember the sub on Akiyama? Epic.

Yeah that thing wasnt even locked in. Akiyama was so gassed i could have tickled him while on top if him and he would have tapped

Well it was either leben, nate quarry again or maybe ufc could had dust off that pete sell one time beat Phil baroni

I still feel like Perry is developing and early in his MMA career, where Leben is retired. So comparing their competition at this point is mute. Leben did have an underrated ground game. Perry's seems to be mostly defensive.
*moot

Not really because Chris was able to break the top 15

Chris Leben was a lot more likeable. Mike Perry just seems like a d bag that I don’t really care about.

Leben was a natural,, even in the clinch you better watch out for foot stomps.. Using him in any comparison requires some thought. Anderson had to come along and break his chin..

Lol at ts saying Leben had a solid chin. He had one of the greatest chins of all time.

Perry can punch. If he learns to box he might crack top 10 some day.

It's a decent comparison.

Both have a death touch in their hands that seem to hurt any opponent they connect with.
Both move like they are stuck in the mud and make mediocre strikers look like elite boxers with their pathetic footwork and defense.
Both eat shots like a heavy bag but can take 5+ punches to give 1 and finish a lot of people that way.

Back