Perry Nation... you shook?

marwash

Booty Warrior
@Green
Reaction score
If your boy Mike Perry gets past Ponzinibbio, they'll probably give him Till after that octagon altercation.

Is this a fight you want to see if you're a Perry fan?

Whatever gets us to the title faster.

Steamrollin' Toyboy Jabroni means nothin' but Till is some serious trouble, I love em both, the scrap would be of epic proportions.

It would be nice to get better ranked oponents after Ponzinibbio but why not. It's always good to see knockouts

He will never get past Ponzinibbio, lol.

I'd be truly shocked if Perry beat Ponzi.

Platypus Perry has a very slim chance of beating ponz.

Ponzinibbio is nothing special himself

I remember when Larkin picked him apart

So a guy that beats Ellenberger and some late-notice brazilian beats a guy that finished Gunnar Nelson?

I doubt that. Gunnar would completely embarass Perry, and Ponzinibbio will, too.
And everyone loses once in a while. Ponzinibbio is on a pretty good winstreak right now.

There wil be no more Platinum Nation within 12 months.. the hype train will be over.

There wil be no more Platinum Nation within 12 months.. the hype train will be over.
Remember the Sage nation?

Very short lived..

giphy.gif

I'm a big fan of both now and this is exactly the kind of thing the ufc needs right now, fighters who want to step up, belt be damned.

I think all Perry fans are in for a big treat if anything to be honest. It will be great seeing Mike dispatch the both of them to get the title shot, what more can you ask for?

Do you also remember when Jouban embarrassed Perry? Platinum Nation seem to have erased this from their memory.
Don't know about Jouban but Ponzinnibio is just another one sided brawler

He fights reckless, leaves himself open and you know that Perry hits hard

Perry was the best, the best there is and the best there ever will be

platinum-level.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back