Perry could take the belt from anyone

Schermata-2016-03-11-alle-17.17.27-500x677.jpg
I wanna see him rematch this guy b4 U talk all your bs! Perry recently beat a natural Lightweight......whoop de doo....let's see him take out someone in his own weight class b4 you jump to conclusions!!

Maia didn't get knocked out by Woodley and Marquardt put Demian out with one punch like it was nothing
He tasted the power of Tyron early on, and wanted no part of it after that. I can't defend the passive approach from Woodley he could have easily ended many of his fights if he just pressed a bit more like when he put Robbie down. Yeah that version of Maia that got slept early was alot less experienced striker and less evolved version of the one Woodley faced.

So at some point are mods going to make a subforum for the platinum morons like they did for the conor morons?

So at some point are mods going to make a subforum for the platinum morons like they did for the conor morons?
That subforum was for Floyd/boxing morons, whereas a lot of these Platinum threads are being made by morons and trolls in the hope the mods will do exactly what you just suggested. Bit unfair for the regular fans like Platinum Nation

I think this might be the best thread I have ever seen. Very original.

Perry and his boys always trollin the forums. Ip this Bs. Inventing hype for an out of date, runner up who’s not cracking the top 10, due to losing.

Somebody tell Perry that Jersey Shore was cancelled and a run of up and down fights with top 20 wws isn’t going to land him his big reality tv break.

I have a better chance at a UFC WW Title shot than Perry right now.

Yes... ANY fighter has a chance to land a lucky perfect shot that wins him the fight.

Are we talking about 2028 Perry?
2028 Perry is Goat.

Back